PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

iris2005
11-28-11, 11:56 AM
Hi every1, I want to change my name w/ emoji and symbols in it and it won't let me, but I saw many ppl have a
name w/ symbols and emoji. Thanks:):)

kooky panda
11-28-11, 12:02 PM
You can use emojis and symbols in your name, but they have to be between letters and at the end just not at the beginning.

iris2005
11-28-11, 12:37 PM
I did try many ways to beginning, between and the end, but it still won't let me?? idk why? because I'm new here.

pinkberry22
11-28-11, 12:52 PM
Are u trying to use a font maker app too? Or just emoji?

kooky panda
11-28-11, 01:14 PM
I did try many ways to beginning, between and the end, but it still won't let me?? idk why? because I'm new here.
what name are you trying to put in? If you do not want to post here you can send me a PM. Just click on my name to the left and send me a private message from my profile.

iris2005
11-28-11, 01:30 PM
I want my name: IRIS (and emoji or symbols in between) IRIS again and I want to use a font maker from app either. Thanks

kooky panda
11-28-11, 02:25 PM
What is happening when you try to submit the new name? Are you getting a message?

Rachael98
11-28-11, 02:26 PM
I want my name: IRIS (and emoji or symbols in between) IRIS again and I want to use a font maker from app either. Thanks

I believe that you cannot start with Emoji/Font maker.
Try typing the "I" as the first letter, in an ordinary font.

iris2005
11-28-11, 02:41 PM
Yep, I got the messages said: 14 characters and no symbols...something like that...but my nbr she got her name w/ symbol and font maker on her name

Rachael98
11-28-11, 02:44 PM
Yep, I got the messages said: 14 characters and no symbols...something like that...but my nbr she got her name w/ symbol and font maker on her name

Hold on...14 characters. How many are you entering? And which font maker?
Have you tried Keyboard Pro (free)

kooky panda
11-28-11, 02:55 PM
I believe you can only have a total of 15 characters in your name(this includes pictures and spaces), and also the first place has to be a letter not a picture.

iris2005
11-28-11, 03:31 PM
I know, my name is only 11 characters (including emoji and symbols) and I use the font maker from my iPhone name Cherokee and Greek, not keyboard pro and still won't let me

Rachael98
11-28-11, 03:39 PM
I know, my name is only 11 characters (including emoji and symbols) and I use the font maker from my iPhone name Cherokee and Greek, not keyboard pro and still won't let me

Maybe it doesn't like C&G.

KPro is good...

 ⓢⓛⓔⓔⓟⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ... ⒾⓉⓃ:ρΘώεરʃƲι ϦιᎯՀε ίɴ ĢιᎯȘĢΘώ!

kooky panda
11-28-11, 04:13 PM

Are you putting an spaces in before your first character?

nmishii
11-28-11, 04:39 PM
Maybe it doesn't like C&G.

KPro is good...

Yes, KPro. Androids can read some of it.

Some fonts look like blank rectangles:

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Don't make up your name based on what those without emoji/Kpro can and cannot read, but when you paste on walls sometimes it might be nice to have some text in your wall post.

Rachael98
11-28-11, 05:07 PM
Yes, KPro. Androids can read some of it.

Some fonts look like blank rectangles:

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Don't make up your name based on what those without emoji/Kpro can and cannot read, but when you paste on walls sometimes it might be nice to have some text in your wall post.

Yeah, but when I post on Droid walls, I do this-

{Yesterday}
AV/V~27 sleeps to go! ITN...powerful blaze in Glasgow!
...anyway, that sort of thing doesn't happen for names.

iris2005
11-28-11, 07:50 PM
Nope I did not put any spaces b4 1st character

kooky panda
11-28-11, 08:37 PM

It could be as Rach said that maybe it is your font maker that you are using. I just use the regular emoji that is built into my iphone.
You can email support@teamlava.com give them your storm ID, the game and the whole name that you want to put in along with the pictures. Tell them the font maker you are using and your device.

nmishii
11-28-11, 08:38 PM
Yeah, but when I post on Droid walls, I do this-

Not always.

iris2005
11-28-11, 10:00 PM
Thx u for your help! :)