PDA

View Full Version : My rating is at 21%!! Broken hearts everywhere!! 😥

ausgirl82
11-27-11, 11:39 PM
Hi,
I'm sorry if I'm repeating an issue that's already been posted. I'm so new to this game, forum & to my iPhone!
When I started playing this game a few days ago all was good, however after completely restocking my store last night I went to bed, but this morning nothing had been sold and my rating was down from 100% to 30%!! I rearranged my furniture after reading the Help/FAQ section, but nothing has changed all day.
I'm on level 13 and i have 3 change rooms, 3 stand mirrors and 3 wall mirrors. Nothing is blocked. Now at writing this my rating is down to just 21%!
Things picked up VERY briefly for about an hour this morning and I don't know why, but then it went back down again.
The customers just come in, look at stock, then want to either go into a change room or look in the Murrow, but they don't do either of these things even though everything's available, they keep leaving broken-hearted.
What on earth do I do about this?
I've been playing Farm, Bakery & Restaurant Story aswell and nothing's gone wrong.
Thanks for whatever help you can offer!...

ausgirl82
11-27-11, 11:42 PM
Woops, Murrow = mirror! ☺

Rachael98
11-28-11, 12:17 AM
Have you got enough mirrors, changing rooms and accessible clothes?

barleycoon
11-28-11, 04:47 AM
Hi ausgirl, I'll add you on fashion story and come and help you out. It's hard sometimes learning a new game.

kooky panda
11-28-11, 05:10 AM
If you can post a picture of your store this will help.
Sound like you are unbalanced with your mirrors/dressings rooms. Also you want to make sure all racks and tables are not blocked and customers can walk up to them.
Make sure the mirrors on your walls are not blocked and the customers can walk up to them.

starstar2
11-28-11, 05:18 AM
Ur design most likely is the factor.
Block the door and go to ur neighbours to see their design.
U can copy their design and start to see how the customers move.
There are many things involve, sufficient dressing room/mirrors/clothing/shoes.

Else stare longer in the game with customers moving and you might find out.
Is ok to reach 0%, coz once u find out, and with increasing customers, u will know what items need to buy more.

RoseMiti
11-28-11, 07:38 AM
Try shutting the game down - press the button on the bottom of your phone twice, you'll see the apps at the bottom of the screen. Press the Fashion Story icon and keep pressing it until a red - appears in all icons. Tap the red - to shut the game down.

Then wait a bit and open the game again.

This is what I do when my customer don't find dressing rooms or mirrors.

DaojinWildfire
11-28-11, 02:33 PM
Feel free to send us an email if you're still having issues. We'll take a close look at your store and see why this is happening.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

felicitybliss
11-28-11, 02:41 PM
I looked at your store. Nothing is blocked. I can see the people making purchases with pink hearts over their heads...but, the customer number is down to 10.....

expressW
11-30-11, 10:08 AM
I just remodeled my boutique to accomodate my new box items and I'm also getting the broken hearts though my happiness index is still 100.
Before my remodel I never got any broken hearts, I have put the same amount of mirrors and change rooms back in and nothing is blocked.

I don't actually particularly care whether there are broken hearts or not but it annoys me that you can't remodel your boutique however you want because of mirror/change room ratios or layout issues.
Isn't one of the selling points of the game the freedom to enhance your boutique as you like?
TL, can you lighten up on whatever restrictions are in place to make the boutique work or at least tell us why so many people complain about broken hearts??

kattybell
11-30-11, 10:10 AM
TL, can you lighten up on whatever restrictions are in place to make the boutique work or at least tell us why so many people complain about broken hearts??

Good question.

felicitybliss
11-30-11, 10:49 AM
The OPs problem is corrected. He/she is back at 100 hearts.

Rockstarcool
12-03-11, 05:24 PM
My store is doing this, too and I spent two days trying to redesign stuff. I don't want to change the look again...help.

kooky panda
12-03-11, 06:10 PM
My store is doing this, too and I spent two days trying to redesign stuff. I don't want to change the look again...help.

Can you post a picture here?? It may just be something small to change.

Rockstarcool
12-03-11, 09:23 PM
how do I do that??

Rockstarcool
12-03-11, 09:28 PM
oh...I just read the instructions ;) I'll have to do it tomorrow when I'm off work. The store is Rockstar. Can you look at it from there??

kooky panda
12-03-11, 10:31 PM
oh...I just read the instructions ;) I'll have to do it tomorrow when I'm off work. The store is Rockstar. Can you look at it from there??

I checked(you can delete my invite I am not playing this fashion game). Looks like you are at 100% happiness.

shelville
12-04-11, 01:09 PM
Try shutting the game down - press the button on the bottom of your phone twice, you'll see the apps at the bottom of the screen. Press the Fashion Story icon and keep pressing it until a red - appears in all icons. Tap the red - to shut the game down.

Then wait a bit and open the game again.

This is what I do when my customer don't find dressing rooms or mirrors.

Thanks RoseMiti - this worked a treat I was forever re-designing my shop because out of the blue the avatars stopped seeing the dressing rooms . Just tried your shutdown and it's all good again. THANK YOU