PDA

View Full Version : How do I get more gems without buying any?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:52 AM
There has to be way to earn more than a few here and there.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:28 AM
Nope. You can earn them from repeat crop plantings -- after the 2nd leaf I think. And from promotional downloads. That's it.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:59 AM
Hi , im new to this. What is crop planting and how do you go about doing that? I used up my gems too quickly before realizing that I need to pay for them. Would like to get more gems.

deadpix
10-21-10, 03:43 AM
Nope. You can earn them from repeat crop plantings -- after the 2nd leaf I think. And from promotional downloads. That's it.

Uuuuuhhh??!?!?

Where do I buy soil plots and seeds to try out this "repeat crop plantings"? I've checked the Tiles section but couldn't find them, or is there something in the expansion or appliance section where I might purchase a hydroponic kit to plant and grow my crops in the restaurant?

Please help am quite excited to try this out :-)

Unregistered
10-21-10, 05:05 AM
This is in reference to Farm Story not Restaurant Story.

No clue about Restaurant Story. I don't play it. Someone else may be able to tell you.

deadpix
10-21-10, 07:20 AM
This is in reference to Farm Story not Restaurant Story.

No clue about Restaurant Story. I don't play it. Someone else may be able to tell you.

Hee! Hee! I was just pulling the poster's leg about the soil plots and hydroponic appliances :-)

To earn gems in RS, you'll need to cook, cook and cook some more. Where you have crop and contract mastery in FS and CS respectively, you have "recipe mastery" in RS.

Just like in the other two games, the more you prepare a dish, the better you get at it. After you complete the second level of mastery, you'll be awarded with a gem. However, unlike FS and CS, you do not get a Mastery Gift upon reaching the 4th level of mastery and it seems like there isn't any increase in the selling price of the food either :-(

Re-scripter dude
11-10-10, 12:39 PM
Sometimes there are offers like ' download something or other and get 5 gems absolutely FREE. I am in the middle of re-scripting my version of the game to see if it is possible. I have had a bit of luc but it'll take about another SIX monthd before i'll be able to get free gems

Xlindsayx
02-23-11, 12:01 AM
Where would I post my picture to win? And where will I be seeing question of day? I just spent hard earned gems and got a mermaid I want waterfall so bad. The problem with paying for gems is a lot of young people without jobs play and ate unable to pay for gems.

Unregistered
02-26-11, 09:02 AM
N
Should be able to buy gems with coins. 100,000 coins for 50 gems

Unregistered
03-15-11, 12:33 PM
N
Should be able to buy gems with coins. 100,000 coins for 50 gems

i would take 5 for $100,00.