PDA

View Full Version : Drink Machine Preparations

imnotbernard959
11-27-11, 03:38 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else bored of the drink machine preparations? Can they at least color the jars when you make drinks? (Orange soda= orange jar, lemon lime=green, etc.)

TL doesnt have to change the current drinks but can future drink preparations be a little more unique to the drink? just my thoughts...

starstar2
11-27-11, 04:01 PM
Nice idea.
Actually the sound of preparing the drink machine is the same as preparing food.
It will be nice if they can amend the sound first.

imnotbernard959
11-27-11, 06:53 PM
i dont have sounds turned on so i wouldnt know :P

DaojinWildfire
11-27-11, 07:12 PM
Thanks. We'll forward these suggestions to the development team to check out.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Cutie4life900
11-29-11, 02:48 PM
I agree. I think we should get some more drinks, and hopefully new ones like hot cocoa for xmas. Plus im an.adroid user, so I don't even get the lemonlime soda! The.drink machine.is.so limited.

Rachael98
11-29-11, 03:10 PM
I agree. I think we should get some more drinks, and hopefully new ones like hot cocoa for xmas. Plus im an.adroid user, so I don't even get the lemonlime soda! The.drink machine.is.so limited.

That will hopefully be fixed in your next manual update.
Remember that it's new.

pinkster73
11-29-11, 03:13 PM
Remember that it's new.

New? It's been almost 3 months

nmishii
11-29-11, 03:20 PM
Remember that it's new.

What is your definition on "new?"

The lemon lime soda was released to iOS in June. 5 months ago.
The drink machine was released to Android without the lemon lime soda on Aug 16. 3.5 months ago.
The last Android update was Aug 16. 3.5 months ago.
There is no guarantee that the lemon lime soda will be released in the next Android release.
There is no date on when the next Android release will be, or even if it will be this year.

I don't think the drink machine can be considered "new."

Similarly,
The sushi counter was released to iOS on 9/30, before Android got the lemon lime soda. 2 months ago.
Android does not have the sushi counter yet. 2 months ago.

The question is, "what new constructable or other feature will iOS get before Android gets lemon lime soda?"

Rachael98
11-29-11, 03:23 PM
Sorry...I haven't been able to get one!
Maybe I should rephrase: "newer", as in, not one of the appliances that came with v.1

nmishii
11-29-11, 04:15 PM
Sorry...I haven't been able to get one!
Maybe I should rephrase: "newer", as in, not one of the appliances that came with v.1

Okay, but that doesn't help. Generally new bugs are easier to find and fix than old ones.

Hawaiianmomma
11-29-11, 04:45 PM
Childish requestplease don't put any hot beverages on the soda machines...

nmishii
11-29-11, 04:53 PM
Childish requestplease don't put any hot beverages on the soda machines...

They are drink machines, not soda machines. They could make both. The water cooler in our breakroom dispenses both hot and cold water.