PDA

View Full Version : New secret bag?!

gingerrabbitkitkat
11-27-11, 11:50 AM
I saw that I could get Angel wings,a robe or a perfume display in the secret bag. But I got a PILLOW STACK!

gingerrabbitkitkat
11-27-11, 02:08 PM
Please post pics

kooky panda
11-27-11, 02:13 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20167-Fashion-Weekly-Update-Black-Friday-11-25(Secret-Bag)
here are two threads with some pictures of the items from the new box.

143Blue
11-27-11, 07:23 PM
I saw that I could get Angel wings,a robe or a perfume display in the secret bag. But I got a PILLOW STACK!

i thought the pillow sack was really cute...i wanted it but i got some heels but they were cute too:) i love everything frm the new box:)

gingerrabbitkitkat
11-28-11, 08:36 AM
Thank you but I hate what I got!

Rachael98
11-28-11, 08:38 AM
Thank you but I hate what I got!

That's kind of a risk with boxes. Try buying another:).
But I like it too, see what you can do with it.

sourlicorice2
11-28-11, 09:17 AM
They r cute though I don't tend to get the mystery boxes on fashion much cause I'm afraid of getting avatar stuff which I don't want.

gingerrabbitkitkat
11-28-11, 05:23 PM
They r cute though I don't tend to get the mystery boxes on fashion much cause I'm afraid of getting avatar stuff which I don't want.

You never know.

143Blue
11-28-11, 05:30 PM

really? i love everything out of the boxes ecxcept the tiny necklaces and tini floor light

gingerrabbitkitkat
12-01-11, 04:24 PM
I like a lot of the box things but sometimes ...well you never know.

sezyseki
12-02-11, 12:59 AM
This issue of getting surprises when u buy any of the boxes is very annoying. I would like to know what I'm getting before I purchase it. Like come on !!! I spend real cash on this game so I don't want to be surprised.the other day I purchased the groovy box twice for 48gems and all I got was a stupid white dress for my avatar and a pink ottoman stool.things I didn't even need.
Let us have a clear and assured list of the contents of all the boxes and know what we're getting before purchase please.

barleycoon
12-02-11, 01:10 AM
I like a lot of the box things but sometimes ...well you never know.

It must be disappointing to get an item you don't want, hopefully you're find somewhere where it looks lovely.
I hope next time your really lucky.

sezyseki
12-02-11, 01:29 AM
Thanks but please bayleycoon are u an administrator?

nmishii
12-02-11, 01:53 AM
This issue of getting surprises when u buy any of the boxes is very annoying. I would like to know what I'm getting before I purchase it. Like come on !!! I spend real cash on this game so I don't want to be surprised.the other day I purchased the groovy box twice for 48gems and all I got was a stupid white dress for my avatar and a pink ottoman stool.things I didn't even need.
Let us have a clear and assured list of the contents of all the boxes and know what we're getting before purchase please.

Here's what's in the box based on what players have posted that they have gotten, with the odds of getting one of those prizes. I don't think TL will let people see what they are buying. They make a lot of money off people opening boxes.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story

nmishii
12-02-11, 01:54 AM
Thanks but please bayleycoon are u an administrator?

He is not.

kattybell
12-02-11, 04:42 AM
He is not.

Bayleycoon is a She. :)

kattybell
12-02-11, 04:43 AM
Bayleycoon is a She. :)

barleycoon sorry

nmishii
12-02-11, 05:09 AM
Oh, sorry, all this time I though she was a he.

mahsaaayi
01-30-14, 03:44 PM
It's all by chance?!I mean may it consider a same thing in two time?!It gave me Angel wing!I don't want it again:(

mahsaaayi
01-30-14, 04:18 PM
It gave me angel wing!If I buy*secret*bag again may it give me angel wing again?

jojopeanut
01-30-14, 04:50 PM
It gave me angel wing!If I buy*secret*bag again may it give me angel wing again?

Yes it's possible YOU will or can receive duplicates of ANY items in ANY box. Sorry it's all by chance.