PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting ejected from the game!

cricris1
11-27-11, 09:38 AM
I really hope someone can help me with my problem.
I keep getting the message that the game needs an internet connection and it shuts down. But my internet connection is just fine because I have no problem getting on the internet or checking my mail/Facebook. When I get back in the game, I get the update pop-ups and 1 minute later I get ejected.
I've allready restarted my device and removed and reinstalled the game.
With the update friday, I've spent 65? and now I can't even play!!!
What else can I do?

PrissysGoodies
11-27-11, 11:47 AM
I have the same exact problem only it's been happening since 4pm Friday (I'm in Texas and it's now Sunday)! All of my food's gone bad, and I can't get in to block my doors so I'm worried my food will be consumed & my guests will become unhappy. I just spent $40 on gems & can't get Team Lava to respond to my emails. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game too many times to count, literally. I've installed a task ****er to reduce the amount of activity on my phone & that doesn't work either. I can access my internet so I know its not my phone. I can even access my neighbors bakeries through the gift page, but the second I go home it gets out of sync & I have to force close. I just with TEAM LAVA would DO SOMETHING!!!! They could restore my game to a previous day prior to my redesign, as that's what I was doing when it froze, or transfer my game to another device, anything, but they've yet to reply so I don't know what to do! If you hear of anything please pass it along!!

cricris1
11-27-11, 11:54 AM
I've also sent an e-mail but no reply so far, I'm having problems since saturday afternoon (I'm in Belgium so another time zone) It's really frustrating....

PrissysGoodies
11-27-11, 12:02 PM
Frustrating is putting it lightly. My neighbors are having problems getting into my game now too. I'm lucky to visit them through the gift page that pops up so I've been able to tell a few about my sync problems but this is RIDICULOUS! They obviusly have a BUG and need to step up to offer a solution!!

cricris1
11-27-11, 12:26 PM
I have tried everything so it must be a bug, but so far no e-mail response or an answer from a moderator on my thread...

cricris1
11-27-11, 12:44 PM
I received an e-mail from team lava! I had to try to reinstall the game and when it didn't work, I had to give more details and they are going to send it to the engineering team. I'll keep you posted!

kooky panda
11-27-11, 02:02 PM
I have a bug thread going under general bug forum here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20275-connection-issues&p=177216&viewfull=1#post177216

PrissysGoodies
11-27-11, 10:35 PM
Well I've already included all of the necessary information to Team Lava in my email, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game as many as 5 times every day, if not more, and I've done more battery pulls on my phone than I can count! I don't know what else they can suggest I do but I'm seriously at my wits end. Please keep your thread updated and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

miauw36
11-28-11, 03:31 AM
Please fix this! I've troubles since friday and it's freaking me out. Progress has gone to waste and also lost 16 gems in RS 'cause the game is not responding accordingly. Also msgs have been deleted and so on.

Have done all the resetting and stuff and it doesn't resolve it!!!!!!!

HELP!

barleycoon
11-28-11, 04:21 AM
Please fix this! I've troubles since friday and it's freaking me out. Progress has gone to waste and also lost 16 gems in RS 'cause the game is not responding accordingly. Also msgs have been deleted and so on.

Have done all the resetting and stuff and it doesn't resolve it!!!!!!!

HELP!
I'm really sorry to hear your having problems, sorry not sure which device you use.
Sometimes when your having issues with apps, a reset or restore of your device might help. Might sure to back up your device first, so not to lose any data. This takes your device back to the factory settings. sorry if you've tried this already.
Which device, device version and game version do you have, thanks.

kooky panda
11-28-11, 05:15 AM
I have a bug thread going under general bug forum here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20275-connection-issues&p=177216&viewfull=1#post177216

be sure and post your device information on the current bug thread that has been reported.