PDA

View Full Version : I can't sell my floor

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:12 AM
I bought some new floor panels, but it's not letting me sell the old floor panels that I don't want. I've got almost 20 floor panels in storage, and I don't want them... I'd rather get some money for them!! Please fix this issue!!!

Jeremie01
10-20-10, 02:00 PM
I have extra wall panels and floor tiles in storage why can't I sell them? Please fix this otherwise it's just a waste!!

Unregistered
10-20-10, 02:02 PM
I want to sell my floor! Fix it please!

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:18 AM
I really want to sell my floor too

Jordeman
10-25-10, 02:04 AM
Same here! I hope that bug will be fixed fast! But TeamLava dont say anything to the consumer...

deadpix
10-25-10, 04:15 AM
Maybe floor tiles aren't supposed to be sold! Maybe they are trying to make it like in real life where people do not resell used floor tiles because it is virtually impossible to dig up a floor tile, attached to the floor with concrete, without hacking it to pieces.

"Fix the bug!" Hee! Maybe that was what my cousin should have told her renovation contractor, "Hey, I selected the wrong tiles for my bathroom floor, could you just change them for me?", "What do you mean you can't because you can't resell the tiles?", "That's a horrible bug in your system there, I think you really should fix it."

It really would be nice if Teamlava added the feature to allow us to sell the floor tiles and wall panels, but personally, I think that such a feature would be more in the category of "bells and whistles" then "Essential, Must Haves".

Unregistered
10-25-10, 01:04 PM
Geez that comment about the floor tiles is just too funny you are totally right about the reselling of tiles though. People want realistic stuff in these games and then complain about them when they are realistic.....they have got to just make up their minds already wow!!! Another thing thats a part of life........dont you get it........you spend money on things that you will like and unfortunatly sometimes you end up spending your money on something you really hate and sometimes on stuff that ends up being extra and guess what not all the time can you return those items...SO LIVE WITH IT

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:08 PM
Maybe floor tiles aren't supposed to be sold! Maybe they are trying to make it like in real life where people do not resell used floor tiles because it is virtually impossible to dig up a floor tile, attached to the floor with concrete, without hacking it to pieces.

"Fix the bug!" Hee! Maybe that was what my cousin should have told her renovation contractor, "Hey, I selected the wrong tiles for my bathroom floor, could you just change them for me?", "What do you mean you can't because you can't resell the tiles?", "That's a horrible bug in your system there, I think you really should fix it."

It really would be nice if Teamlava added the feature to allow us to sell the floor tiles and wall panels, but personally, I think that such a feature would be more in the category of "bells and whistles" then "Essential, Must Haves".

????????????
BUT IT ISN"T REAL LIFE IT'S A GAME!
we want to sell our floors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELLS & WHISTLES????????
IF we buy something we should be able to sell it! We might need that money to replace the food that VANISHED!!!!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:18 PM
Geez that comment about the floor tiles is just too funny you are totally right about the reselling of tiles though. People want realistic stuff in these games and then complain about them when they are realistic.....they have got to just make up their minds already wow!!! Another thing thats a part of life........dont you get it........you spend money on things that you will like and unfortunatly sometimes you end up spending your money on something you really hate and sometimes on stuff that ends up being extra and guess what not all the time can you return those items...SO LIVE WITH IT

Live with it? i hope thats what they say to you when 1200 gems go missing! We payed for it we should be able to sell it . Or let us choose any floor we want after we have paid for the enough tiles to cover the floor once.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:24 PM
Buying Gems is at your own fricken risk so fk u stupid person and second off the freaking tiles do not cost gems they cost coins duh!

Unregistered
10-26-10, 11:14 AM
Reselling ANYTHING would be a major plus. In real life, you sell used [edit] all the time. Used counters, used tables, yadda yadda.

So why can't we sell it in the game?!

Resell addition, please!

Oh hell, I'll settle for the glitch fixes we've been promised for more then a few weeks now!!

Bugsnlola
10-26-10, 12:10 PM
1. It so much easier to take these defensive replies seriously if people actually played the game before responding.

2. You CAN sell tiles in real life, for those that want to be literal. So like the op said, why not in the game?

3. Some tiles DO cost gems. How'd you miss that?

Bugsnlola
10-26-10, 12:17 PM
And if they were that worried about being realistic, spaghetti wouldn't take two days to make. Just saying.

katscasa
10-26-10, 03:38 PM
Buying Gems is at your own fricken risk so fk u stupid person and second off the freaking tiles do not cost gems they cost coins duh!

lol ummmm do you know what that little arrow beside the last tile on the right is? Push it. ohhhh hey look at that floor tiles that cost gems!
sorry had to point it out. hope you aren't feeling too "stupid"

and to the person above who suggested paying for them once. that was a good idea! And I also have had things go missing.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 10:45 PM
Is it possible to move floor tiles after you've already placed them? ( and I know I sound stupid) I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

CityGirl195
11-11-10, 09:20 AM

Watch your language. Tiles DO cost gems.. The nicer ones do, anyway. And since it IS a game and not reality, why cant we sell tiles? Theres nothing wrong with that. Most would just rather spend the money on something better. Especially if it cost you RL money to get it. And I dislike the clutter of all those tiles stored when we may not want them.

Unregistered
11-11-10, 11:20 AM
Is it possible to move floor tiles after you've already placed them? ( and I know I sound stupid) I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.
Nope. No way at all. You're stuck with them exactly where they are. Annoying isn't it?

Unregistered
11-11-10, 02:46 PM

There is a way... Just place the tile you wanted there originally, the one you accidentally placed there should returned to you

Cate's Diner
11-11-10, 02:52 PM

Actually, some flooring/tiles DO cost GEMS, i.e. Classy tiles. I know, I bought gems to put down the classy tile and when there was an update, it completely changed the type of "Classy Tile" available...I have about 70 in storage because this current classy tile is butt ugly, in my opinion, and it does nothing for the decor of my restaurant. I emailed TeamLava and they said there was nothing that could be done about my WASTED $20. [edit] happens I suppose.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:45 AM

Actually some cost gems!!!!!