PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

geyhok
11-26-11, 09:40 PM
Are y'all going to be bringing back like the holiday box for any of the stories for Christmas because I have saved up all my gems for it. Also one more thing how do the boxes work to get stuff from them? And are there any decorations for coins too for Christmas?

dd1313
11-26-11, 09:50 PM
I hope. i have zero gems thanks to teamlava.

nmishii
11-26-11, 10:03 PM
They'll most likely offer new holiday boxes, decorations, and mastery items. TL has not announced any of their plans yet. But you can be sure they'll do something.

felicitybliss
11-26-11, 10:34 PM
If halloween is an indicator, then we can expect some Christmas items scattered throughout December. The last Christmas update will occur dec 23 so some will actually receive Christmas update after christmas on dec 27.

nmishii
11-26-11, 10:42 PM
If halloween is an indicator, then we can expect some Christmas items scattered throughout December. The last Christmas update will occur dec 23 so some will actually receive Christmas update after christmas on dec 27.

Hopefully it won't be exactly like Halloween. If they offer a holiday version, I hope that they provide it to both iOS and Android players.

felicitybliss
11-26-11, 10:51 PM
Truthfully, I hope they don't offer a holiday version at all. Instead, I hope they use the time to create a better gaming experience in the regular version. I hope they offer a few extra holiday items, recipes, sushi bar instead of wasting time on a special version. I really thought the halloween version was a complete waste. There were so few Halloween items.....

nmishii
11-27-11, 12:41 AM
Actually, I would rather not have a holiday version either. Shortly after Halloween someone started a thread on Christmas versions. I said I didn't want one and that was not a popular response.

But if TL wants to increase their download count again, they would do it.