PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story - Game System Controls Issues

grubtime50
11-26-11, 02:56 PM
Why does the game slow down. Customers walking very slowly or the system only allowing a limited number of customers to come into the restaurant. Right now, the system is only allowing 9 customers to be seated in my restaurant at a time. I have seen the customers walking at least three different levels of speed and this is very frustrating to know my ability to advance in the game is being controlled no matter how well I am managing my restaurant. Why is this happening??

It's hard enough to earn gems to make purchases, but I would never spend my own money for gems with a game that is obviously controlled by the system, and the complaints of people who have spent money on gems only to have them "disappear" or be tricked into spending them on worthless or misrepresented items is pretty sad.

I don't see why the game won't allow us to play it and respond accordingly to how well we manage our restaurant, it's resources whether earned or purchased, and the tasks that we need our neighbors assistance with by culminating good relationships by visiting, tipping, and gifting. I wouldn't mind spending real money on gems, or even buying the game outright through the app store if it would resolve the incessant ad pop ups for the other team lava games. Do any of these issues ever get resolves?

Rachael98
11-26-11, 03:36 PM
1) I'm not sure why it would do this, but you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved). It shouldn't affect your sell rate though.
2) If in-game currency "disappears", TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) can help. So-called "gem traps" are usually caused by players pressing too quickly (though obviously not always:)).
3) Downloading and running the games should remove those popups.
Regarding removing them by paying, it doesn't do that.
And there's no way to get rid of update/sale popups etc.

grubtime50
11-26-11, 04:52 PM
Thanks, the uninstall/reinstall resolved the issue for limiting the number of customers allowed in the restaurant...for the time being. What a pain that this is what it takes to remind the game of how it is supposed to be operating. I am grateful that at least this fixed the problem for the time being. I have been playing this game long enough and I am computer savvy enough to know when something is wrong. The pop up issue most certainly can be stopped as it does cease intermittently which is a great relief, only to come back with a vengence after a short period of time. I have no intention of downloading all of the Team Lava apps just to get this to stop. All of these games, as much fun as they are, are time sucks. I don't see why I would have to download and store on my device any game that I have no intention of playing just to get a pop up to "leave me alone". I know there is no "paid" version of this game, but I would pay the .99 cents or so if that option was available just to get the ad free game and continue to enjoy without the nuisance of the pop ups. I'm just sayin...I will keep playing in hopes that the concerns I have and those of others are addressed by Team Lava (even if it is only to acknowledge them to validate our complaints), and fixed. I won't be losing anything more than my time because I won't spend my own money on a game that while is quite enjoyable to play, still has too many bugs without fixes for me to make in game purchases.

rainbowgal12
12-14-11, 08:48 PM
I would like to know why i haven't gotten an update for the whole games like i do on my other apps like facebook where i am constantly updating it but i haven't gotten one for restaurant story, fashion story, bakery story, or nightclub story and i also haven't gotten a sushi bar or key lime drink for my restaurant on my android what is really going???