PDA

View Full Version : Inventory GONE in minutes, just disappeared, 50,000 items gone.

financeqt1
11-26-11, 12:12 PM
Last night I had finished building up my inventory & had more than 1500 pieces on each display. I opened the store, went to play another game for about 10 minutes, came back & nothing was left. My entire store was empty. I know that I didn't clear all the displays as there is no command to do so. This is a glitch that has cost me a ton of time and money. The amount of gems I spent & the day and a half I spent filling everything up to get a full store needs to be compensated. Storm8 needs to show that they are an ethical and just company and take responsibility for this glitch and return to me either a full shop or complimentary gems. I would have to spend another $ 100 plus dollars to bring my store back to where it was . It is embarrassing enough that I have spent $100s of dollars for the honor to play their game but this is like extortion and very unfair if they expect me to spend more money & all that time to correct their error. I am ver upset :mad: maybe this is a sign from the heavens to STOP playing all of my STORM8 games and delete delete delete. I would have alot more money at the end of the month, that is for sure.

kooky panda
11-26-11, 03:19 PM
If you block your door/register while making your clothes, you can sometimes experience a quick sale. There are numerous threads on this issue.
You will get the coins, but your items will sell quickly. This is not a glitch. blocking the door is not part of the design of the game it is a work around that some people have found in the game.

Rachael98
11-26-11, 03:31 PM
Also, it's not really TeamLava's (Storm8's) fault:cool:.

143Blue
11-26-11, 03:51 PM
i dont get how u spent gems to get clothes?

redbites
11-26-11, 04:08 PM
i dont get how u spent gems to get clothes?
probably by speeding them up

clau55
12-01-11, 11:03 AM
It has happened to me also, I have my raks full and in minutes everythig is gone! and I have the door open! it is not that I close it... and there is no increase in the coins also! I just loose everything! what is happening? it has happened several times and I'm getting tired of ordering again and again just to loose everything! CAN SOMBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! thanks

kooky panda
12-01-11, 11:32 AM
It has happened to me also, I have my raks full and in minutes everythig is gone! and I have the door open! it is not that I close it... and there is no increase in the coins also! I just loose everything! what is happening? it has happened several times and I'm getting tired of ordering again and again just to loose everything! CAN SOMBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! thanks
Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
what device , its version and what version of the game are you playing?
What level are you on in the game?

kimsi23
12-18-11, 12:08 PM
I have played Fashion Story since for a long time, I'm level 76 & I play on my ipod touch. I have CONTINUOSLY experienced this issue and as of today I am quitting the game because nothing has ever been done to fix it. I too have spent money on gems to purchase items for my place and have enjoyed the game, but this is just too frustrating.

This does not happen with Bakery Story, the inventory sells at a rate that you don't have to close your doors etc. With Fashion Story though no matter how you stock it, it's just about impossible to keep it stocked unless you have multiple hours every day to devote to it. I have tried every combination of items to see if I could stock my entire store at one time and not have to go back into it multiple times throughout the day to keep restocking. I have time at the end of my day each day, and in the morning. That's it.

That's all I have to do with Bakery Story and it works wonderfully. With Fashion Story, it doesn't work if you block your registers, it doesn't work if you block your doors - shortly after you reopen it crashes and all of your inventory is gone. I'm sure there are many users who experience this that just don't look at these forums and give up on the game. That's why we all have so many neighbors at zero levels.

I just restocked everything, worked on it since yesterday - had my cash registers blocked for 14 hours and reopened. Went visiting, came back after 2 neighbor visits and it went down. Logged back in and every single item was gone. $106,000 dollars, which seems kind of low to me for the number of items I had stocked, but in any case I don't play this to earn the cash because you really can't buy that much with the cash anyway!

Losing the stock takes all the fun out of the game for me so I'm just going to close for good. I don't always have the amount of time I had this weekend to restock. If Team Lava will not address this issue or adjust the rate of speed for sales so that you can adequately stock your store and not have to spend multiple hours a day doing it, then they must not be seriously interested in keeping their base customers.

I am glad that I didn't buy the makeup counter, which I was going to do later today. I will miss visiting my neighbor's boutiques to see what they're doing, so many are so creative. But, I can't seriously spend my money on a game that is set up this way. It can't be that hard to adjust the rate of sales, it seems to work fine for Bakery Story!!! Or, put in some kind of fix that allows you to close your doors or block your registers, reopen and prevent your stock from quick selling. It may not be part of the original design of the game, but believe me -- I can't be the only one throroughly frustrated and fed up with the design of it.

There are many things now part of the Story games that were not in the original design. I have reported this particular issue at least 5 times and done every workaround suggested in the threads. Nothing works. Saying it's not Team Lava's fault is a cop out. The design of the game should be such that the User's feedback should be used to improve the game. That way they stay loyal and they continue playing the game. If more people abandon the game because of frustration, in the long run it's not good for Team Lava because those Users will find other games to play and Team Lava wil lose business because it didn't consider the impact of faulty design on the overall experience for the User.

meezer
04-12-13, 06:18 AM
I had over 2000 items on most of my racks and counters, had built my inventory up with my doors closed. I let my customers in and they wiped me out in less than 2 hours. What the heck is happening? I am not going to play this anymore if this keeps happening.

This has happened twice in about a week.

maguar
04-12-13, 06:39 PM
Blocking your door is not a supported feature of the game. Doing so can have in intended consequences such as your inventory disappearing.

I'm closing this thread as it' an old one.