PDA

View Full Version : Going away on vacation so what to do with store?

mudpievivi
11-26-11, 08:58 AM
Hi everyone, I will be going away for two weeks and cannot play. So what shall I do as I do not want to sell out, nor do I want to block the door which might risk a quick sellout! I have seen some neighbours who have not been playing for ages yet maintain their 4 star rating...any tips or advice? Thanks!

pinkberry22
11-26-11, 09:02 AM
If u can stock up ur store I mean stock every rack or table in a row
Means try to have 3000+ on every rack or table
The easiest way is to stock 1mins ~ 1 hour outfits
Use all ur slots to stock one item at a time then start with the next one
I hope it's clear xD

barleycoon
11-26-11, 10:30 AM
The neighbours maintain their 4 star rating, by not logging into the game. Everytime we log in, it affects the star rating for nbrs. Have a nice time, too.

kooky panda
11-26-11, 11:36 AM
I think you can block your door and be okay as long as your are not running any clothes. Leave all your slots empty.
You will maintain your 4 star by not logging in, but I think I have seen ppl say that once they open up, the star rating will drop really fast.

mudpievivi
11-27-11, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone!

Cheers!

manger63
11-27-11, 07:31 AM
If u can stock up ur store I mean stock every rack or table in a row
Means try to have 3000+ on every rack or table
The easiest way is to stock 1mins ~ 1 hour outfits
Use all ur slots to stock one item at a time then start with the next one
I hope it's clear xD

also leave a note on your wall saying that your away, this will stop most people from posting

shakiba
11-27-11, 12:16 PM
also leave a note on your wall saying that your away, this will stop most people from posting

Thats true. Can't u go on settings and disable ppl from posting on ur walls? I think I heard it from before.

ariesblu
11-27-11, 12:22 PM
Thats true. Can't u go on settings and disable ppl from posting on ur walls? I think I heard it from before.
I never heard of that.

kooky panda
11-27-11, 01:52 PM

There is currently is not an option of keeping ppl from posting to your wall. You may of heard that you can go to your settings to turn off the notification alert that someone posted to your wall.

starstar2
11-27-11, 04:40 PM
I have a neighbour that does it this way.
His place are without tables and door block.
Thus when I visit him, I can't tip him always letting me guess what he is doing.
And on wall, nothing.

Perhaps u can fine tune it by leaving msg on wall.
As people can't tip u, ur msg most probably remain at the top.

DaojinWildfire
11-27-11, 07:00 PM
You can try using the cash register to block the door. Remember to rotate it so the cashier does not have any place to stand.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

greygull
11-27-11, 08:56 PM
If you're creative, write "Be Back (this date)" on your floor, with either items or floor tiles. I did mine once "b b MON", and also did a copy and paste message to all of my neighbors, saying I'll be gone until Monday.