PDA

View Full Version : Holy (holly?) tables and chairs

Faufiffon
11-26-11, 05:00 AM
Are they coming back and if so, when? The holy table is the only one I really like so it would be nice to see it back for Christmas...

Rachael98
11-26-11, 05:15 AM
Probably not would be my guess as there are most likely going to be new items.

nmishii
11-26-11, 05:16 AM
I don't believe the holly tables will be back. They didn't bring back any of the old Halloween items for Halloween this year, and I don't think they'll bring back the old Christmas items. TL will release new Christmas items soon.

Faufiffon
11-26-11, 06:41 AM
I don't believe the holly tables will be back. They didn't bring back any of the old Halloween items for Halloween this year, and I don't think they'll bring back the old Christmas items. TL will release new Christmas items soon.

Then let's hope there will be at least 1 nice table/chair that can be used during the whole year (i.e. that doesn't bring Christmas in mind too much just like the Holly table/chair)...

nmishii
11-26-11, 06:57 AM
Then let's hope there will be at least 1 nice table/chair that can be used during the whole year (i.e. that doesn't bring Christmas in mind too much just like the Holly table/chair)...

I agree. The holly tables and chairs were nice and fine to use throughout the year. I actually like the web tables in Bakery Story, and if you place them right you can't tell there is a spider on it.

ultrafrog
11-26-11, 11:35 AM
Holly tables + chairs were the nicest option for an elegant restaurant set up out of the gem and coin items. Wasn't a good move to remove them at all.

Faufiffon
11-26-11, 12:53 PM
Holly tables + chairs were the nicest option for an elegant restaurant set up out of the gem and coin items. Wasn't a good move to remove them at all.

Totally agree with the word 'elegant'. I really hope they come back one day.