PDA

View Full Version : Start a new resturant !

Unregistered
10-20-10, 03:25 AM
I want to start over from scratch. So I delete the app and reinstall it but my old resturant comes back!! How could I start over?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:52 AM
I want to start over from scratch. So I delete the app and reinstall it but my old resturant comes back!! How could I start over?

They won't allow you to permanently delete a game once you start one. They completely ignore this question time after time and so I decided to get to the bottom of it. Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:12 PM
They won't allow you to permanently delete a game once you start one. They completely ignore this question time after time and so I decided to get to the bottom of it. Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.

You are the reason I wish they would allow registering on the boards. So they can quickly delete spammers like you. We get it. You don't like the privacy policy.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 03:56 PM
You are the reason I wish they would allow registering on the boards. So they can quickly delete spammers like you. We get it. You don't like the privacy policy.

How come you don't care about your privacy? Did you read it or are you safe because you're with teamlava?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:55 PM
How come you don't care about your privacy? Did you read it or are you safe because you're with teamlava?

Yes, I read it. No, I'm not an employee or an affiliate of TeamLava. None of us are safe. You weren't safe from the moment you purchased your device. You gave up certain rights and expectations when you initiated your iTunes account and when you voluntarily downloaded this app to your device. Apple is watching you. TeamLava is watching you. They are sharing what they know about you to others. And all because you gave them permission to do so. If you want them to stop gathering your information, stop using their software and devices. That or make your aluminum hat and go sit in the corner.

And yes, I care about my privacy... but I gave it up so I could play this awesome game.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:52 PM
Yes, I read it. No, I'm not an employee or an affiliate of TeamLava. None of us are safe. You weren't safe from the moment you purchased your device. You gave up certain rights and expectations when you initiated your iTunes account and when you voluntarily downloaded this app to your device. Apple is watching you. TeamLava is watching you. They are sharing what they know about you to others. And all because you gave them permission to do so. If you want them to stop gathering your information, stop using their software and devices. That or make your aluminum hat and go sit in the corner.

And yes, I care about my privacy... but I gave it up so I could play this awesome game.

Ok fair enough but I don't see any reason to be so hating if you're not teamlava and all I'm doing is making a detailed inquiry. Peace not hate...only reason I was being serious is because I've been directing questions to teamlava with no response.

Anyways, I realize every search engine, cell phone, etc you use obviously have numerous information about you but most of them are fortune 500 companies and their services are invaluable to our modern living. I just didn't know to what extent teamlava shared my info, considering how productive their services are compared to google and apple.

Don't hate, communicate