PDA

View Full Version : Missing gems

gypsymage
11-25-11, 07:19 PM
Ok, I have 50 gems missing. Some new screens came on early this afternoon, the %40 off sale, then something about renassaince, then some other screen, then all at once it says something about a secret gift and I can find it somewhere, it dissapeared before I could see what it said, and 50 gems are gone.

Is there any way to get these gems back?

kooky panda
11-25-11, 07:27 PM
Accidental purchases are not refunded, but if you are not sure where the gems went you can email support@teamlava.com and they can tell you what the gems were spent on.
If you think you may of accidentally purchase the new box, check in your inventory to see if you have anything new.

Here is the RS weekly thread showing some of the items from the box

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20164-The-Great-Update-Date-Black-Friday!&p=176396&viewfull=1#post176396

gypsymage
11-25-11, 07:32 PM
Well, I will be *******ing gems for a few months then. I feel that was a ripoff, why was there some screen to spend gems on the welcome screens? and why can I not find an item that was worth exactly 50 gems? And why do I not have any items other than the ones that I already had? If you want my support, then you should provide your support. I like to support businesses that I like, but not when I am left out in the cold.

dd1313
11-25-11, 07:35 PM
I had the same problem about two weeks ago lost 28 gems

kooky panda
11-25-11, 07:50 PM
Well, I will be *******ing gems for a few months then. I feel that was a ripoff, why was there some screen to spend gems on the welcome screens? and why can I not find an item that was worth exactly 50 gems? And why do I not have any items other than the ones that I already had? If you want my support, then you should provide your support. I like to support businesses that I like, but not when I am left out in the cold.
If you do not see any new items, email support@teamlava.com to find out what the gems where spent on and that those items were added to your game.

11-25-11, 11:12 PM
I had the same issue too, I suppose to earn gems after mastering some food. I lost about 4 -5 gems, it didn't add to my total gems. I have raised this issue to TL Tech support about a month ago. Each time I followed up with them they always closed my issue without any solution at all. I keep reopen the issue. I have reported this issue to GM and drop another email to TL techsupport again today. I also inform GM regarding this matter today too. Basically, this is the third times I reopen the issue. So don't be surprised at all if there are so many defect with the application. In fact the TL techsupport is unprofessional at all. As a tech support is represent Customer service or help desk , it should give a solution, if they can't talk to their manager or their supervisor. I worked in IT industry too. If this matter can be resolved all the customer will run away.
I am very dissapointed with this matter.

11-25-11, 11:16 PM
if this matter can't be resolved soon I believe all customer will run away. I am dissapointed with this matter.

barleycoon
11-26-11, 12:22 AM
if this matter can't be resolved soon I believe all customer will run away. I am dissapointed with this matter.

I'm really sorry your having problems, hopefully after the holiday. Your issue will be investigated.
Sorry, if you're already tried possibly restarting your device might help.

11-26-11, 01:01 AM
I'm really sorry your having problems, hopefully after the holiday. Your issue will be investigated.
Sorry, if you're already tried possibly restarting your device might help.

I have rebooted my device several times, Infact I have reported to one of the moderator here and become my best friend��, i have followed the instruction from that moderator. In fact he or she has contacted directly to GM and GM has contacted TL Techsupport. That's why I am doubt the quality of this games since so many issues with their app.

barleycoon
11-26-11, 01:10 AM
I have rebooted my device several times, Infact I have reported to one of the moderator here and become my best friend��, i have followed the instruction from that moderator. In fact he or she has contacted directly to GM and GM has contacted TL Techsupport. That's why I am doubt the quality of this games since so many issues with their app.

I really hope it gets resolved for you, it must be so very frustrating.

morrisce
11-27-11, 03:00 AM
same here! like a week ago, 25

DaojinWildfire
11-27-11, 07:16 PM
Please send us an email with your Storm8 ID with the name of the game and we'll check what was purchased on your account.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)