PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the 40% off Gems Promotion

laurelsail
11-25-11, 07:03 PM
I am trying to purchase gems during the 40% off promotion in Fashion Story and Nightclub Story but it won't let me. I am playing on an iPad and have restarted it several times and uninstalled and reinstalled both games several times but it is still not letting me buy gems. Please advise! Thank you!

jjungyk
11-25-11, 07:10 PM
Me too!!! I'm playing Bakery Story on iphone. I see"40% off pop up" in Restuanrant Story, but i can't see it in Bakery Stoty. ToT
I want buy gems. T_T

kooky panda
11-25-11, 07:20 PM
Me too!!! I'm playing Bakery Story on iphone. I see"40% off pop up" in Restuanrant Story, but i can't see it in Bakery Stoty. ToT
I want buy gems. T_T
It looks like the 40% offer pops ups went out randomly to different games.

I am trying to purchase gems during the 40% off promotion in Fashion Story and Nightclub Story but it won't let me. I am playing on an iPad and have restarted it several times and uninstalled and reinstalled both games several times but it is still not letting me buy gems. Please advise! Thank you!

If you are saying that you have a blank screen when you are trying to buy gems, this has been an issue with IOS devices.,
Here is a current thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19620-I-can-not-buy-Gems&p=171259&viewfull=1#post171259 see post 72 and up.

marmento
11-25-11, 07:26 PM
Me, too, but mine is Rs, BS, & FS.

laurelsail
11-26-11, 02:49 AM
Thanks for the info but I am not going to go back to factory settings to buy gems...if I have to lose everything to buy gems it is soooooo not worth it. Is Team Lava working to fix this problem? I am not having problems with any other apps.

farmer1600
11-26-11, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the info but I am not going to go back to factory settings to buy gems...if I have to lose everything to buy gems it is soooooo not worth it. Is Team Lava working to fix this problem? I am not having problems with any other apps.

Agreed.

Absolutely not willing to do a 'restore as new" and lose all of my saved photos/contacts/notes/settings/other apps/etc. etc....just to buy gems for 1 iphone game.

Please be sure to let people know (when you advise them to do perform this action), that ALL of their phone/ipad/etc. data will be lost - They will need to first do a back-up to their hardrive - If they still decide to do this, all their data will need to be re-input (like contact phone lists, etc.)

shamei
11-26-11, 07:09 AM
It seem this is their main problem
This post was March posted and it's November already still having this issued..
I love playing fs but might as well quit if I can't buy gems at 40% off..

donnapetersen
11-26-11, 12:37 PM
I am still getting the blank screen when I attempt to purchase gems. I'm on iphone all updated, have had this issue since the ios update. I've tried uninstalling,resetting,restarting you name it!
I loaded farm on my ipod which was not updated and guess what..I can purchase gems there!