PDA

View Full Version : Pop Up Record?

NorfolkAndGood
11-25-11, 06:53 PM
Hi all .... am getting really fed up with being Bumped Off game every minute! And when I get back on App/Game EVERY TIME i get THREE PopUps (1) 40%GemSale; (2) Limited Time Offer - French Art; (3) Hooray-Cake & Tea Box!! Every Minute? well I had 9 Jasmine Tea's to serve and on 8 of the 9 as i served i got bumped out of the App..... I started "baking" another 9 JasmineTea's and got bumped out of App 6 times!! Every time re-entering App/Game equals 3 PopUps to battle through Same again, when the second batch of Jasmine Tea's ready, but 7 times bumped off this time
So i try Lemonade instead (although i'd prefer to bake JT for Mastery Gems)... Bumped off 8times whilst "prep-ing" Lemonade!!! THIS IS GETTING CRAZY!!! Oh and yes I have Deleted/Re-installed App...."problem" persists!
I know TL need to generate revenue,but this is OVER****!!!

bigbux3
11-25-11, 06:59 PM
Hi all .... am getting really fed up with being Bumped Off game every minute! And when I get back on App/Game EVERY TIME i get THREE PopUps (1) 40%GemSale; (2) Limited Time Offer - French Art; (3) Hooray-Cake & Tea Box!! Every Minute? well I had 9 Jasmine Tea's to serve and on 8 of the 9 as i served i got bumped out of the App..... I started "baking" another 9 JasmineTea's and got bumped out of App 6 times!! Every time re-entering App/Game equals 3 PopUps to battle through Same again, when the second batch of Jasmine Tea's ready, but 7 times bumped off this time
So i try Lemonade instead (although i'd prefer to bake JT for Mastery Gems)... Bumped off 8times whilst "prep-ing" Lemonade!!! THIS IS GETTING CRAZY!!! Oh and yes I have Deleted/Re-installed App...."problem" persists!
I know TL need to generate revenue,but this is OVER****!!!

This can be annoying, this only happens on City Story for me. But at least you're getting the 40% off pop up. I got it, but it doesnt pop up, and when I try and buy cash/gems, nothing shows up!!!

NorfolkAndGood
11-25-11, 07:17 PM
I always Delete and Re-Install App to on a Friday evening (20:00 GMT) to bump through any Updates/New Recipes/Offers etc - that usually works for me! Am grateful for TL offering 40% sale in early run up to xmas.... But i have now had over 150 PopUps in past couple of hours (50 x 3 PopUps) I GET THE MESSAGE ABOUT THE GEM SALE!!! And getting bumped off App is real time consuming!!

NorfolkAndGood
11-26-11, 02:44 AM
Pleased to Report my Pop-up-itis seems to have faded and calmed down! Dont know if this is due to TL action, or i just suffered a temporary "glitch".......i havent (& i know i'm seriously tempting fate....) had a "bumping off" the gane since i raised my concern.
Is it "pat on the back" time for TL? Idk