PDA

View Full Version : My app is not working any more :(((

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:57 AM
Plz help... i really love this game but since 12 hrs ago my app has not been working. It just stay on the first screen.. the one that say "Restaurant Story" If i delete the app and reload a new one will i lose all my 12 level? :(( Please help me get this game working again i have hungry customers to feed :) ID: Bubblepower

Unregistered
10-21-10, 02:01 PM
Same thing with me ! What should I do ? I really don't wanna start again I' m level 13.
Heeeelp !!!

Ellie
10-21-10, 02:33 PM
Delete and download again. You will not lose your progress as all game data is held on the server not your device. I had the same problem with Farm Story and a reload solved it.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 10:07 PM
Delete and download again. You will not lose your progress as all game data is held on the server not your device. I had the same problem with Farm Story and a reload solved it.

I deleted and downloaded again and nothing changed ! the same problem !

Unregistered
10-22-10, 04:11 AM
I deleted and downloaded again and nothing changed ! the same problem !

Having same situation.. Nothing changed :(

deadpix
10-22-10, 05:00 AM
This is sometimes due to your internet connection. I don't mean that you cannot connect to the internet, but that the game, for whatever reason, isn't able to contact the server.

I had that (stuck at the title screen with with no progress) happen to me one day and was about to curse the developers when I decided to try connecting through a different ISP ... that solved the problem. I tested by switching back again and it got stuck at the same place. The thing is that I could surf the net and play other games like Tap Fish (also an online game) but could not start any of Teamlava's games until I used a different ISP for that day.

It all went back to normal later that evening.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 02:01 PM
Tried everything ! But still doesnt work !!!