PDA

View Full Version : 40%off????

xmagicleox
11-25-11, 11:15 AM
y it didnt show in my ipad??
but my itouch n android are also 40% off now...

nmishii
11-25-11, 11:40 AM
Like other promotions, its offered randomly. Not everyone will get it on all games.

greygull
11-25-11, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure, but it may be random. Several people have commented that they did get it some games, but not others.

xmagicleox
11-25-11, 12:12 PM
random lolll
thanks for the information !

sweetiepies828
11-25-11, 12:20 PM
I am getting the SALE icon. BUt when I click on it, my gems screen is blank. That sucks. There is a countdown on the item I want, but I can't buy the gems to get it.

redbites
11-25-11, 12:22 PM
It's too bad that there isn't an offer for 24 gems:( I can't get any more itunes cards until I return to Australia and I only have 4 dollars credit left:(

bigbux3
11-25-11, 12:25 PM
On every app I go on trying to buy cc/gems, nothing will show up... EVER.

eagle2112
11-25-11, 12:40 PM
I didn't get the sale on my android where I buy, and my Ipod touch did where I don't buy, figure that out.

ultrafrog
11-25-11, 12:53 PM
random sales? Really? Why wouldn't it be uniform for all users?

lol tell me this then. Is having gems available for purchase also random?

I have both halloween version and regular version of RS installed and when you click on gems it's just a blank page. I downloaded and installed default RS when it didn't show in halloween and it still doesn't show.

greygull
11-25-11, 01:14 PM
I don't know why the sales are random.

If the buying gems page is blank, try the normal restarting and reinstalling, clearing the cache, and syncing with iTunes. If this still don't help, you can try to do a "new" restore - just make sure you back up before doing it.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19620-I-can-not-buy-Gems

bigbux3
11-25-11, 01:20 PM
Why wont the prices show up when I try to buy cash and gems? Do I actually need money in my account first?

sweetiepies828
11-25-11, 01:32 PM
uninstalled, reinstalled. Still can't buy gems. I get the SALE box, but blank page when it goes to the GEMS screen. THIS IS FOR ALL GAMES. For the Nightclub story, I can't even get the gems page to come up. Can you extend the offer for the Food/sushi display? there is only 35 hours left and I'm not able to purchase the gems.

xmagicleox
11-25-11, 02:09 PM
uninstalled, reinstalled. Still can't buy gems. I get the SALE box, but blank page when it goes to the GEMS screen. THIS IS FOR ALL GAMES. For the Nightclub story, I can't even get the gems page to come up. Can you extend the offer for the Food/sushi display? there is only 35 hours left and I'm not able to purchase the gems.
Restore your phone as new in ituen,everything are still here,I have tried this before,it works!

bigbux3
11-25-11, 02:26 PM
Restore your phone as new in ituen,everything are still here,I have tried this before,it works!

Thanks, hope this works!

iris2005
11-25-11, 03:34 PM
I didn't get 40% off :(:(:(

DaojinWildfire
11-27-11, 07:22 PM
The sales are randomly offered by the system, and it can be for any game. Receiving the sales in one game does not mean you will see the sales in all games.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

ultrafrog
11-27-11, 07:33 PM
I think I'm fed up with TL's policies and on-going trend towards increasing gem prices and less value for the player. Therefore, I will not be buying any more gems.

There is no logical reason that sales on gems should be "randomly" offered. You're saying that like it's a privilege to be able to buy gems at a reduced priced instead of having it uniformly available to all users. This makes no sense. Those that receive the offer won't get miffed if everyone had it available. Those that don't get the sales notice get upset.

Moreover I see it as a cheap way to deflect the issue away from game bugs. Half the time I can't even buy gems really, on sale or not. The page just pulls up blank. You guys know it's not a solution to have the user delete and reinstall the game for the privilege of spending money on your game right? You guys really need to get it together and admit that there are bugs in the game and it's not always the users fault.