PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday items!?

dd1313
11-25-11, 08:47 AM
What did you guys get from black friday?

lambyo
11-25-11, 09:39 AM
In real life? Sheesh - I already bought a Kindle Fire, some Doc Martins, a car battery charger, some Xmas gifts, Steelers stuff for the hubby....also spent $446 at the vet this morning - not to mention all the 40% off gems!

kooky panda
11-25-11, 10:43 AM
In real life? Sheesh - I already bought a Kindle Fire, some Doc Martins, a car battery charger, some Xmas gifts, Steelers stuff for the hubby....also spent $446 at the vet this morning - not to mention all the 40% off gems!
have you downloaded farm to your kindle? If so have you found out where the notification settings are in the kindle and if there is a way way to take screenshots or use the camera in the game to save
photos???

Oh I am online shopping this morning. I did get some new release blue ray movies...cheap...

lambyo
11-25-11, 11:16 AM
The Kindle will arrive on Tuesday - FS will probably be one of the first apps I will download.

sterlingempire
11-28-11, 05:33 PM
I thought in Kindle you can only download books ... ?

143Blue
11-28-11, 05:36 PM

i have no idea wht a kindle is lol

ilovecooper14
11-28-11, 05:56 PM

I have farm story on my new kindle :rolleyes:
That's what I thought, too. Then I got one. Lol

ilovecooper14
11-28-11, 05:57 PM
On black Friday I bought a few iTunes cards that were on sale.. A kindle fire.. Some other boring stuff.. :p

kooky panda
11-28-11, 06:16 PM
There are different kindles, some are just readers where you download books, but the Kindle fire is a reader and tablet. Is is an android, but you can only get your applications from the amazon market not
the regular android marketplace.

dalula
11-29-11, 05:03 PM
iTunes cards, but when i went to target the on sale ones were gone... so felt a little sad i couldnt save money. LOL my friend shopped from 12 AM to 4AM, slept from 4AM to 6 AM, and shopped again at 6 AM (got only 2 hours of sleep)... and got.......... only one shirt. lol