PDA

View Full Version : Losing dishes while being cooked

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:53 AM
Hi guys,
This article is about losing dishes while your playing another game. As soon as you play another game it sometimes loses all your data. This is as very annoying and frustrating as losing money. So therefore I need to recook the dishes I lost and wait another hour. Can anyone help me???!!

baw24
10-20-10, 04:27 AM
I keep having similar problems. I cook something, serve it, and go away, come back and it's missing! In the space of less than a half hour (my commute to work this morning), my burritos I served were gone! I know they weren't all "consumed". One minute I had like 1000 plates left, and I go back in 5 minutes later and all gone!!
Other times I will serve something, start cooking something else. leave and come back and I've been pushed back in time and the items I served aren't there, and the new item isn't cooking. Sometimes the served item is back on the stove. (Not sure if the coins are missing, don't really pay attention to that)
Sometimes I level up, leave and come back and I'm back down a level with multiple items missing.
I'm getting very frustrated with this game. It's fun, but kind of a hassle when things aren't working the way they should.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 05:21 AM
My burritos are also gone, I cooked them all night (4 portions of burritos), served them on 4 free places, then I served one salad on another free space and burritos gone just like that! Any help on this from you Norman or we will all be left as unhappy customers?!

Unregistered
10-20-10, 08:02 AM
I have the same issue and it's a major pain. You spend all day or days cooking a dish put it on the counter and if you leave to socialize, leave the game or lose connectivity such as I do on occasion since I'm using WiFi you lose your dishes and have to start over. Hopefully this can be corrected if a mistake since it basically ruins the game for me.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:18 PM
I too have been having the same problem and its ruining my feelings towards this game. I mean, it takes soo long just to cook a dish, and after all that time waiting, it just disappears.
Another problem I have noticed is my happy customers always seems to be at 10 any time I open the game, regardless if I have food available or not.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon... If not, whats the point of playing.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 06:20 PM
I cooked 6 buritos at nite b4 I go to sleep. In the morning after I prepared n served all 6 plates of buritos gone in a sec.. There should be more than 10 thousands portions food on the table but it just gone in a sudden. Few times happened but I thought the food was sold out but I notice this time actually the foods wasn't sold out It was missing.. Spent time on this game n recco many of my friends to play n become neighbours but the food keep missing.. Received gifts as well always gone missing. When I received 4 plates of same food gift but when I use n served it only shows 1 plates of amount on the table.. :-(
No point of playing so hard.. :-(

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:41 PM
The game is becoming a joke, you could spend a lot off real money ?59.99 for about 10 items in the game and they can vanish, the game is full off bugs, I think they released it to early, and the creator **** turpin should be hung up for daylight robbery, the game isn't a patch on the other two games lava have someone is getting very rich from the suckers buying gems, 24 gems for ?2.99 god you can buy full games for half that , come on lava get real