PDA

View Full Version : Nurse & vampire disappeared!!!

Apelila2
11-24-11, 12:42 PM
What the heck?!?! Did some parent complain that the lingerie was too racy for their children? These two collections have vanished. Are they going to be replaced I wonder or are we just out of luck???

xSnowyOwlx
11-24-11, 12:49 PM
Please, haven't you seen that some of the other outfits are more ****ty than those 2? They were for Halloween only. It's been almost a month now since Halloween. The Halloween foods have also disappeared from the other games.

Wish I'd had time to get all of them mastered, after all in Nightclub one of the drinks took 22 hours.

barleycoon
11-24-11, 12:52 PM
It is a shame the outfits have been withdrawn, I really liked the vampire collection.

casadolce
11-24-11, 01:14 PM
It's a shame that we weren't given enough advance notice to master those items.

atd80
11-24-11, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know what will happen to the outfits we still have on hangers and on the tables if we try to keep them on the floor by blocking access to those racks and tables? Will I eventually lose them entirely?

barleycoon
11-24-11, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know what will happen to the outfits we still have on hangers and on the tables if we try to keep them on the floor by blocking access to those racks and tables? Will I eventually lose them entirely?

I guess if you blocked access completely, they may well remain. I was a bit worried, as I had the vampire bodice on my avatar, good job it's still their lol.

kooky panda
11-24-11, 02:31 PM
Only the option to buy these items have been removed.

Rachael98
11-24-11, 02:32 PM
I guess if you blocked access completely, they may well remain. I was a bit worried, as I had the vampire bodice on my avatar, good job it's still their lol.

But the server fast-selling glitch might counteract that.

shakiba
11-24-11, 05:38 PM
Yes I realized this too. Well there will be more outfits in the future.

janibany
11-24-11, 06:03 PM
Can't be send as a gift either :( how sad, I want to have them in my store!

Lilyput
11-24-11, 06:39 PM
Does anyone know why they say "3 days left" for some clothes in the closet? Some of the outfits were given free with gem purchases. Does that mean they will disappear after the remaining 3 days are over? One of them is the leather jacket which is up on "sale" right now with the gems. The other was the black fitted, the nurse's uniform and the sweater vest.

manger63
11-24-11, 06:47 PM
the nurse and vampire costumes were Halloween themed and sadly halloween is over so team lava just updated! :)

kooky panda
11-24-11, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know why they say "3 days left" for some clothes in the closet? Some of the outfits were given free with gem purchases. Does that mean they will disappear after the remaining 3 days are over? One of them is the leather jacket which is up on "sale" right now with the gems. The other was the black fitted, the nurse's uniform and the sweater vest.
Tl brought back some of the past limited offers randomly to players. Once the sale is up, the items will not longer be there to purchase. If you have already purchased one of the items, you will be able to keep it.

dirtyboots817
11-24-11, 07:05 PM
Ugh, I was really trying to master those outfits quickly because I figured they would disappear soon. (At least I finished up most of the recipes on BS.)

AbbyBites
11-24-11, 07:05 PM
TL removed the Halloween catalogue items before most of us had a chance to obtain the associated gems. Shame on you, TL!!! You time and again find ways to manipulate the consumer loss of gems while upping your profit margins. Really? Do I not spend enough money on gems that I cannot expect to at least get the few free gems you make available? Count this consumer done with giving you my money. Your business practices are quite anti-consumer.

laurentice
11-25-11, 12:21 AM
[]!!! I wish they warned us that they will take away the catalogs!! I almost master my nurse costume to level 4!!!!! $#%@^%^%$^% ~>_<~