PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Bring Back Pumpkin Porridge

mattdiner
11-24-11, 08:46 AM
Why can't people enjoy pumpkins all across the calander? :confused:

Maybe TeamLava will bring it back with enough demand. Please support by voting in the poll above. :cool:

(Not a TeamLava run poll)

dd1313
11-24-11, 09:07 AM
Why can't people enjoy pumpkins all across the calander? :confused:

Help bring it back if you can by voting in the poll above. :cool:

I agree bring it back! and the candy corn macaroons(:

barleycoon
11-24-11, 09:08 AM
Please bring the pumpkin porridge back, oops I didn't rank level 4 on my iPod RS.

sourlicorice2
11-24-11, 09:11 AM
I've already mastered it but for those who haven't I voted yes.

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 09:19 AM
I loved it and was almost done mastering it! :(:(

bigbux3
11-24-11, 09:41 AM
This was on my list to go into my Thanksgiving Annual Feast.

Limaxa
11-24-11, 09:44 AM
Yes.. My mum also cooks it in Other seasons

nmishii
11-24-11, 10:12 AM
The pumpkin porridge and candy corn macaroons were released the Friday before Halloween. Those who didn't get the update on Friday got these items on Tuesday after Halloween. So if these are dishes that it was okay to release after Halloween, they really shouldn't be considered a Halloween-only dish.

redbites
11-24-11, 10:12 AM
I really wish it would come back!! and I was so close to mastering mummy pizza as well:(

sourlicorice2
11-24-11, 10:16 AM
The pumpkin porridge and candy corn macaroons were released the Friday before Halloween. Those who didn't get the update on Friday got these items on Tuesday after Halloween. So if these are dishes that it was okay to release after Halloween, they really shouldn't be considered a Halloween-only dish.

I'd have to agree with u there.

driftboutique
11-24-11, 12:17 PM
I already mastered it but I would be glad to see it stay. It seems versatile enough to be a part of the menu year-round.

Rachael98
11-24-11, 01:06 PM
I see no issue with TL removing Seasonal things at some point, but I feel that this time it was too soon.

casadolce
11-24-11, 01:13 PM
Removed too soon, and not enough advance notice, or at all.

mattdiner
11-24-11, 07:38 PM
Even though I did not get mastery, that is not why I want the recipe back.

driftboutique hit the nail on the head as far as what I think.

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:43 PM

That is my complaint about Halloween. I got the last update after Halloween and had no interest as it was over. My home Halloween decorations were taken down before I got a Halloween update from TL. :). I mastered all Halloween items, but didn't care as it was too late to properly enjoy.

lesleypsg1
11-24-11, 07:48 PM
Pumpkin porridge would've fit in nicely with US Thanksgiving, no? I mastered, but my daughter didn't. She rather liked the porridge and bat wings. :(

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:52 PM
Pumpkin porridge would've fit in nicely with US Thanksgiving, no? :(

In my area of the US, pumpkin recipes are used primarily from pumpkin harvest in mid-september until about January. We make pumpkin recipes for Xmas also.