PDA

View Full Version : Money missing

logan1210
11-24-11, 08:43 AM
I had 172,000 and I watched it go down to 68,000 without me purchasing anything. I had been suspecting it deducting money for awhile now but this time I saw it. Can y'all fix this glitch? It's frustrating when your saving to expand and your money keeps getting taken. Thanks

barleycoon
11-24-11, 08:59 AM
Other players have had similar issues, more information on this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing
Could you please post your device, device version and game version. Try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Also restarting your device may help also syncing if your on an Idevice.
Delete the Halloween version if this applies and just play the normal bakery story.
I hope it gets resolved for you as soon as is possible.

SeaJelly77
11-26-11, 12:20 PM
UGH!!! this happens every time I expand and it's really annoying because I make sure I have atleast 100k extra before expandIng. I now have negative 20k?!?! I'm so tired of it, deleting and redownloading doesn't work and I've already deleted the Halloween version a couple days ago so that isn't the issue. I'm using an IPhone 4 and I'm level 75 on bakery story.. Just please fix this and give me some coins to make up for this. Thanks

kooky panda
11-26-11, 03:14 PM
I had 172,000 and I watched it go down to 68,000 without me purchasing anything. I had been suspecting it deducting money for awhile now but this time I saw it. Can y'all fix this glitch? It's frustrating when your saving to expand and your money keeps getting taken. Thanks

UGH!!! this happens every time I expand and it's really annoying because I make sure I have atleast 100k extra before expandIng. I now have negative 20k?!?! I'm so tired of it, deleting and redownloading doesn't work and I've already deleted the Halloween version a couple days ago so that isn't the issue. I'm using an IPhone 4 and I'm level 75 on bakery story.. Just please fix this and give me some coins to make up for this. Thanks

Be sure and come post on the current bug thread your device its and its version. The fix will probably be in a manual download. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.