PDA

View Full Version : Norman/Team Lava, please read.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 12:48 AM
Hi Norman and Team Lava,

I am sure you are aware of many comments regarding cost of acquiring special items using magic/special box.

If you are planning on creating special seasonal items such as for Halloween and Christmas, I have a suggestion that I will hope you will consider and hopefully agree. I know that you are in business of making money, so there is no doubt about that, but in the interest of keeping your players happy and continue to play the games, this is my suggestions;

Instead of just having players buying new special items every time, please allow for some items that have been acquired with coins to be automatically redesign according to the seasons. So for example in Farm Story, a summer house will automatically change to one of Haunted house during Halloween season or Christmas house during Christmas season. Maybe the same for a few other items. Players can still buy other new items for the seasons when they want to.

And BTW, I thing how the magic case work is stink! Player should be allow to decide on what they want to buy. If there is a aspect of chance and money involve, that can be consider as gambling and in that case it could make this game illegal; at least for certain portion of your players or even appear in App Store. So, please reconsider.

Thank you for listening/reading.

Other players, please support. Hopefully we will make them budge.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:12 AM
Sorry but I don't agree with you..! I don't want my summer house getting something else during Halloween ect. But it would be nice to get those magic items without having luck! One opportunity would be the following. Probably team lava will create new items for the chest, then they could offer the old ones for coins or gems.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 06:36 AM
Sorry but I don't agree with you..! I don't want my summer house getting something else during Halloween etc.

I agree with you and not with the original poster.

Probably team lava will create new items for the chest, then they could offer the old ones for coins or gems.

I also like this idea, but I doubt that it will happen. If it does happen, you can be sure that everything will be sold for gems only.