PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! I delete my Zoo Story - can you restore it?

denance11
11-24-11, 06:32 AM
I've exchanged my iphone and wanted to transfer all story accounts to the new iphone. In Zoo Story, there was a problem because I had opened the app before the transfer. I wanted to delete the app from the new phone and reinstall it,but I accidentally hit the wrong phone. Now I have deleted the old (correct) account.

Can you restore it? Or is there no way?

Greetings denance

Storm8-ID: denance11

barleycoon
11-24-11, 09:15 AM
This thread lists information for all devices on transferring games http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device
If you have both UDID numbers, and go to the link transfer device at TeamLava.com you may be able to transfer it yourself.
If you have problems email support@teamlava.com and give your storm8 ID, UDID numbers of both devices.

denance11
11-24-11, 09:29 AM
I know that - I've already made​​ with the other apps (Bakery, etc.) . But it is also possible if the app is no longer on the old phone?

I always get an error message ...

barleycoon
11-24-11, 10:43 AM
I know that - I've already made​​ with the other apps (Bakery, etc.) . But it is also possible if the app is no longer on the old phone?

I always get an error message ...

If you have a storm8 ID for the old game, it's safe on TLs server. It should be possible for it to be retrieved.
Email support if you need assistance.

denance11
11-24-11, 02:56 PM
Thanks for your answer - that was it, I wanted to know :)

Because I keep getting an error message, I wrote an email to the support.

Rachael98
11-24-11, 02:57 PM

Good luck:cool: (bear in mind that Thanksgiving may slow down the response)

barleycoon
11-24-11, 03:18 PM

Your welcome, hope you get your game back as soon as is possible.