PDA

View Full Version : Why the [edit] cant i get stuff out of storage?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 12:01 AM
This sucks camel (edit)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 02:01 AM
This sucks camel (edit)

Yummm!! All the proteins, vitamins and minerals you'd need for a long trek in the desert while you wait for this issue to be solved.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 09:28 AM
You have to have the same amount of money that the item costs even though you aren't buying it. So you want take a 1000 table out of storage but only have 50 coins, it won't let you do it until you have a 1000 coins. Hopefully they'll fx that soon

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:24 AM
I hear you. I have the same problem. Unfortunately I don't need to curse the be heard. boohoo for you.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 05:25 AM
I've just put all of my tables and chairs in storage to re-arrange my restaurant, don't have enough money to take them out!!!

deadpix
10-21-10, 07:06 AM
I've just put all of my tables and chairs in storage to re-arrange my restaurant, don't have enough money to take them out!!!

Ouch! Without tables you'll not even be able to serve food donated by friends to help you make some money. There's no help for it, you'll just have to wait for the daily "gift" of coins from the "powers that be". Keep collecting until you have enough to get one table out. You'll notice then that it doesn't charge you again so you'll be able to get all your tables out. The bug only requires that you have the coins on hand, it doesn't charge you a second time.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 07:31 PM
Yummm!! All the proteins, vitamins and minerals you'd need for a long trek in the desert while you wait for this issue to be solved.

****, best laugh ive had all week.