PDA

View Full Version : Stoves? Ovens? Question Help!

Unregistered
10-19-10, 10:48 PM
I hate that once you get to a certain level you can only buy one stove/oven....I just realized that different stove/ovens get you new food and I'm on level 10, but I can't buy anymore until level 14

I was wondering, If i sell a stove can I buy a new one before level 14?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:19 AM
If you put one away then you can buy a different stove/oven/grill. You can keep the other for later purposes. :D Hope this helps! Add Me: JeSea

Unregistered
10-20-10, 03:53 PM
as he said put it in storage and get the other. do not sell, you will lose all your money, i bought a 5000$ stove and got like 300 for it

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:25 PM
Is there any functional differences in green oven, basic oven, blue oven? eg. shorter cooking time?

Halibel
10-20-10, 09:16 PM
Purely for aesthetic purposes, unless your talking about the 2 broken grills,ovens,stoves that are called Forever and Sonic.
Sonic 20% reduction time
Forever never spoils food.

Chez PooPoo
10-20-10, 09:55 PM
If they are only for aesthetic purposes, then why charge exhorbitant amounts of money or gems for them? This is fail.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 09:58 PM
The forever stove keeps food forever? Wow, wish it worked!

Does anyone know what level you can get a grill?

Chez PooPoo
10-20-10, 10:08 PM
You have a max # of appliances but I think you can get a grill pretty early on. I didn't get one until 19, and I regret it because all I can make are cheezburgers until level 22, which take 3 hours to cook. Stick with regular stoves until about level 12, stoves and ovens until at least level 22, then get a grill.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 03:28 PM
I have a question, I currently have two regular stoves and one green oven. Do all stoves have the same recipes regardless of color and price? And same with grills and ovens? Because if a blue stove is better, I will buy one. But if it does the exact same thing as the green, I wont. Please help?

deadpix
12-06-10, 10:33 PM
I have a question, I currently have two regular stoves and one green oven. Do all stoves have the same recipes regardless of color and price? And same with grills and ovens? Because if a blue stove is better, I will buy one. But if it does the exact same thing as the green, I wont. Please help?

Yes, except for the Sonic and Forever appliances, they are all the same. So unless you need some specific color to match your decor, don't bother with them.

BTW, the Sonic and Forever appliances now work as they should so if you've got some spare gems, you might want to invest in them.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:00 AM
The forever stove keeps food forever? Wow, wish it worked!

Does anyone know what level you can get a grill?

you can get a grill at level 15

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:45 PM
Purely for aesthetic purposes, unless your talking about the 2 broken grills,ovens,stoves that are called Forever and Sonic.
Sonic 20% reduction time
Forever never spoils food.

How do you obtain such broken appliances?
Only obtainable through certain levels, do I need gems, or do I need to go through the special boxes?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 01:08 PM
I LOVE my Sonic and Forever ovens AND mixers. When you level up and can focus on decorating a bit more, DO NOT sell appliances. Even when you have the max of 11, you could store them all and get new colors. The purchase screen will open back up when you have the first of the 11 in storage, sooo you could buy all mixers, all ovens, or any combination, in all colors! I thought it was nice to have just one Sonic and one Forever in the group as soon as I could afford them-life gets busy and we forget something in the oven, or you want to work on leveling up by preparing the high XP items faster! Hope I have not thoroughly confused new players :)

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:39 PM

I do not think that the color of any oven can affect the way they do work. Over the year i have been using a green oven and a blue one in my Restaurant Ovens (www.channon.com.au)and they work almost the same.
usually the difference is little and doesn't affect anything.

mveresh
02-11-14, 12:24 PM
what are the best stove to have?

bobbyrae
02-11-14, 12:30 PM
what are the best stove to have?

Basic white or green stove or the easy stove. The stoves that cost gems do the same thing.

ElaineCarrel
02-11-14, 04:33 PM
The EASY appliances do just that-they make cooking just that much easier. All u have 2 do Is decide on which recipe u want 2 cook and the item is ready 2 cook. None of this having 2 click etc. u won't get hit by the Gem Trap either. If I'd known this from day 1 that's the route I'd gone. The only drawback is that they require parts but once u get into the swing of things it's a piece of cake. Also remember ur only building 1 at a time.

tresspassers
02-11-14, 08:59 PM
Which ovens have different recipes from the basic oven? The basic oven comes in different colors but are all the same, but what about like the New York Oven, Tiki Oven, Steampunk Oven, etc ... do those have different recipes?

shanapiv
02-11-14, 10:33 PM
Which ovens have different recipes from the basic oven? The basic oven comes in different colors but are all the same, but what about like the New York Oven, Tiki Oven, Steampunk Oven, etc ... do those have different recipes?

They all have different recipes....they usually have 3. Some have 1 though.

kooky panda
02-12-14, 05:58 AM

Check this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!&p=140839&viewfull=1#post140839)