PDA

View Full Version : Android user still waiting

CafeMuneca
11-23-11, 12:33 PM
This is to let you guys know, that since I started playing at end of Sept/begining of Oct. Nightclub has not improved on my android. Its still freezing & not loading other clubs. Ive erased & downlozded it a few times & no improvement. I offically quit playng it today.

Huawei ascend
Android 2.1 update 1
Mozilla 5.0
Network

greygull
11-23-11, 12:36 PM
Can you update your device to at least 2.2, so you can try moving it to the SD card, and seeing if that helps?

CafeMuneca
11-23-11, 08:01 PM
Ive tried to do the upgrade but I need help with it. First it wants wi-fi than says network error. I need a techie, maybe im doing it wrong.

greygull
11-23-11, 08:06 PM
I'm not techie enough for that, sorry. My suggestion would be to contact your phone company, maybe go to a local store? They usually have tech people there that can help with issues like that.

pinkster73
11-23-11, 08:30 PM
Im not techy either but is a Huawei ascend supposed to upgrade from froyo to gingerbread? Not all devices are gingerbread ready yet.

atlantisonearth
11-24-11, 08:54 AM
Im not techy either but is a Huawei ascend supposed to upgrade from froyo to gingerbread? Not all devices are gingerbread ready yet.

:confused: Gingerbread?

greygull
11-24-11, 10:38 AM
:confused: Gingerbread?

I'm not sure which numbers changed it before, but anything 2.1 or lower is "Froyo", and 2.2 and above is "Gingerbread". Also, I really don't know why they have names, and why those names.