PDA

View Full Version : Having to tap on coins and stars

jnjc06
11-22-11, 10:28 PM
I have to tap on stars and coins when I receive tips or bake something my friends don't have to can this be fixed it's really annoying :|

nmishii
11-22-11, 11:16 PM
Needing to tap on stars and coins was removed from Android but still exists for iOS. I'm not sure if everyone on iOS has the feature or if it was randomly distributed.

People have asked for the bouncing stars and coins to be removed. TL has not indicated either way what they plan on doing.

trenae
11-22-11, 11:31 PM
I have to tap on stars and coins when I receive tips or bake something my friends don't have to can this be fixed it's really annoying :|

To clarify, you do not need to tap on the stars and coins in order to receive them. If after a short period of time you do not click them, they will get added to your account automatically.

jnjc06
11-23-11, 07:02 AM
Well it's just really irritating when I'm buying deco XD

dd1313
11-23-11, 08:07 AM
Yeah, i have IOS but i dont have to do this. I was playing RS on my friends iPad and his had to do that too.

Rachael98
11-23-11, 09:11 AM
Only some people got the feature. However, it's not necessary to tap them to have them credited.

sourlicorice2
11-23-11, 09:11 AM
I'm on iPad and have them :-( I don't collect them but sometimes when I'm trying to bake they get in the way and have to hit them first before I can bake. Wish TL would get rid of them. Its one of the reasons why I like Restuarant better. No annoying stars that pop out.

meowerine
11-24-11, 01:19 PM
I second this! My account on iPhone 4 has the problem and it is really annoying. My other account on the iPod Touch doesn't have it though.

Rachael98
11-24-11, 02:33 PM
I second this! My account on iPhone 4 has the problem and it is really annoying. My other account on the iPod Touch doesn't have it though.

It's a feature actually, not a problem, though I like your perception of it:p.