PDA

View Full Version : Black friday!

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 05:43 PM
Hello Friends!
(If you're in USA) You know that the great shopping weekend is approaching!
If you have any ads to share or any good deals that you know of(for black Friday) please share with everyone! We all want to know where the good deals are!(so feel free to share and collaborate) :rolleyes:
I'm still planning my black Friday shopping trip!

I have a few ads that I can share

***Please do not advertise about any different apps, that is a violation of forum rules:eek:*****

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 05:45 PM
If you're looking for iTunes cards discount visit best buy or target
Best buy- $100 worth of iTunes for $80 :):)
Target - $25 worth of iTunes for $20
I'll be buying some gems soon :);):D

dalula
11-22-11, 05:47 PM
If you're looking for iTunes cards discount visit best buy or target
Best buy- $100 worth of iTunes for $80 :):)
Target - $25 worth of iTunes for $20
I'll be buying some gems soon :);):D

thanks! will keep this in mind. need to buy gems.

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 05:48 PM
Some Doorbuster Deals (http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-bargain-hunter/2011/11/22/black-friday-deals-from-best-buy-target-walmart/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_bargain_hunter):rolleyes:

Lol.

JuniperFruit
11-22-11, 06:07 PM
I'll be camping outside Bestbuy for hours in hopes of getting the tv! It's a 42" for only $199, perfect Christmas present for my hubby :D

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 06:09 PM
I'll be camping outside Bestbuy for hours in hopes of getting the tv! It's a 42" for only $199, perfect Christmas present for my hubby :D
Lol ikr?! I heard someone was already camping out down here.
I'll be at best buy for the iTunes cards ;)

pinkster73
11-22-11, 06:59 PM
No camping out here. I would freeze to death :p

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 07:02 PM
No camping out here. I would freeze to death :p

You can't freeze in Florida :p

pinkster73
11-22-11, 07:03 PM
You can't freeze in Florida :p

Oh you're so lucky

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 07:07 PM
Oh you're so lucky
No!! :( I hate the heat! I guess it's cause I grew up here and never really lived up north *sobs*

pinkster73
11-22-11, 07:10 PM
No!! :( I hate the heat! I guess it's cause I grew up here and never really lived up north *sobs*

Ok we will switch. Problem solved.

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 07:22 PM
Ok we will switch. Problem solved.
Yahhhhhooooo!!!:);):);):)

atlantisonearth
11-22-11, 08:21 PM
Hollister Co.

Hey, I need new winter clothes

felicitybliss
11-22-11, 09:05 PM
Sam's Club is having 4pk of $25 itunes gift cards for $79.88 on Black Friday. Also available online. They regularly cost 84.64 for the 4 pk of $25.

kooky panda
11-22-11, 09:07 PM
Sam's Club is having 4pk of $25 itunes gift cards for $79.88 on Black Friday. Also available online. They regularly cost 84.64 for the 4 pk of $25.

Oh good!!! online. I do get up early on Black Friday, but I stay home and shop in my PJS with a big pot of coffee by my side. lol

felicitybliss
11-22-11, 09:17 PM
Me too kooky! I refuse to stand in black Friday lines ever again. :).

greygull
11-22-11, 09:18 PM
Oh good!!! online. I do get up early on Black Friday, but I stay home and shop in my PJS with a big pot of coffee by my side. lol

Isn't that more for Cyber Monday? lol
Both days work, and the weekend too!

I'm Anti-Black Friday. The sales might be great, but the possible risk of physical harm is enough to keep my home. Plus, I have to wake up really early to cook on Thursday, I want to sleep in Friday :)

pinkster73
11-22-11, 09:49 PM
You Americans are crazy shoppers :p

greygull
11-22-11, 09:58 PM
From what a friend was telling me, our Black Friday sounds very similar to Boxing Day, in several countries. I haven't experienced one of those, so I don't know personally.

pinkster73
11-22-11, 10:15 PM
From what a friend was telling me, our Black Friday sounds very similar to Boxing Day, in several countries. I haven't experienced one of those, so I don't know personally.

Ah yes boxing day. Crazy Canadian shoppers.

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 06:29 AM
I heard someone was already in line here. -.-
They want that TV! Haha.
I only want iTunes cards - Look at what these games have done to me :p

kooky panda
11-23-11, 06:31 AM
I used to get out early early in the morning with my sisters,and hit all the sales but one year, There were so many good sales, I ended up having a panic attack in the middle of a white sale.
I had to sit down on the floor to catch my breath, I tried to call out for my sister, but she was crawling on the floor trying to bypass shoppers to get to the big table full of towels, sheets, etc.

I ended up being okay and my sister got some great deals... She also grabbed me some great things, so I did forgive her.....lol

Yes now, I stay home and shop online... lol

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 06:32 AM
I heard someone was already in line here. -.-
They want that TV! Haha.
I only want iTunes cards - Look at what these games have done to me :p
I already said that ^ -.-
Anyways I hate shopping online because the site crashes (tooooooo many people!) :( -.-

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 06:33 AM
I used to get out early early in the morning with my sisters,and hit all the sales but one year, There were so many good sales, I ended up having a panic attack in the middle of a white sale.
I had to sit down on the floor to catch my breath, I tried to call out for my sister, but she was crawling on the floor trying to bypass shoppers to get to the big table full of towels, sheets, etc.

I ended up being okay and my sister got some great deals... She also grabbed me some great things, so I did forgive her.....lol

Yes now, I stay home and shop online... lol

Ohhhh lol kooky!!
I like your story :D ;)

pinkster73
11-23-11, 08:20 AM
Ohhhh lol kooky!!
I like your story :D ;)

I like the story too. Created quite the image in my head :)

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 09:01 AM
I like the story too. Created quite the image in my head :)

Lol. It would be good for a movie,
'Black Friday- dawn of the extreme shoppers!'

pinkster73
11-23-11, 09:17 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6sgbhw.jpg

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 09:19 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6sgbhw.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Where do you get these pics?!:D

pinkster73
11-23-11, 09:20 AM
Demotivational posters. Very funny site

kooky panda
11-23-11, 09:28 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Where do you get these pics?!:D

Thats Me in the green pants!!!! lol.... just kidding.. but close!!!

pinkster73
11-23-11, 09:37 AM
Thats Me in the green pants!!!! lol.... just kidding.. but close!!!

That pic was for you, in honor of your horrible experience

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 09:43 AM
That pic was for you, in honor of your horrible experience
Hahaha.
Black Friday is crazy. -.-
All I want is an iTunes card but I don't think I'll be able to make my way to that section :eek:

kooky panda
11-23-11, 09:46 AM
Hey anyone brave enough to venture out on Black Friday----- Get pictures and post here of funny things you may see out in the crowds!!!

ilovecooper14
11-23-11, 09:50 AM
Hey anyone brave enough to venture out on Black Friday----- Get pictures and post here of funny things you may see out in the crowds!!!

I would, but I won't even dare to bring my iPad.
It's the only camera I own(that works)
Maybe I'll try using my phone, lol

kooky panda
11-23-11, 09:53 AM
I would, but I won't even dare to bring my iPad.
It's the only camera I own(that works)
Maybe I'll try using my phone, lol
yeah you lay down your Ipad and someone may try to buy it!!!

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 02:59 PM
So many good deals and so little time!

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 03:00 PM
PS
To those who want the $100 iTunes cards from best buy(you only have to pay $80)
Go on the website- just bought some, saved me a lot of.. Time.. Lol. :rolleyes:

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 06:41 PM
PS
To those who want the $100 iTunes cards from best buy(you only have to pay $80)
Go on the website- just bought some, saved me a lot of.. Time.. Lol. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the info. I ordered a few :)

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 06:55 PM
Thank you for the info. I ordered a few :)

You're welcome.
I wasnt going to go to BestBuy after I saw this. I only wanted the cards. Lol
There is no chance that I was going to go into THAT crowd.

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:01 PM
You're welcome.
I wasnt going to go to BestBuy after I saw this. I only wanted the cards. Lol
There is no chance that I was going to go into THAT crowd.
I drove by yesterday. There were already 5 or 6 people in line with TENTS and BBQ. I still can't figure out what the big draw was. I didn't see anything that exciting in the circular.

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 07:06 PM
I drove by yesterday. There were already 5 or 6 people in line with TENTS and BBQ. I still can't figure out what the big draw was. I didn't see anything that exciting in the circular.

I think a 42" TV for $200? Idk. I drove by an hour or so ago and they had chairs and tents set up. Lol

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:14 PM
:) maybe....but, the store will only have one or a few at best....that is the part that gets me with black Friday....stores have so few of the true deals...

The last time I stood in line was for an iPad 2 as people begged me "to take one for the team". I was home in the US on vacation when they came out and was returning to a war zone. I couldn't say no to people who were getting shot at :)

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 07:19 PM
:) maybe....but, the store will only have one or a few at best....that is the part that gets me with black Friday....stores have so few of the true deals...

The last time I stood in line was for an iPad 2 as people begged me "to take one for the team". I was home in the US on vacation when they came out and was returning to a war zone. I couldn't say no to people who were getting shot at :)
I didn't get the iPad 2 the day it came out, I got it about a week later.
I wonder why don't they have a bunch of TVs in stock..? More TVs = More Profit.
Why doesn't TL have more sales...? More sales = More Profit.

Lol

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:39 PM
I didn't get the iPad 2 the day it came out, I got it about a week later.
I wonder why don't they have a bunch of TVs in stock..? More TVs = More Profit.
Why doesn't TL have more sales...? More sales = More Profit.

Lol

I ordered mine online as well, but the delivery date had moved past my departure date. Standing in line was the only way. My friends and I were able to get 17, with a few of those from kind people and companies..

I think they have so few TVs as they are probably being sold at a loss at the ultra price. I do hope TL has a blowout black Friday sale. They might be able to announce another "best ever" sales day. Hey, between a TL sale and the best buy itune cards, that would be super fantastic!

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 07:44 PM
I ordered mine online as well, but the delivery date had moved past my departure date. Standing in line was the only way. My friends and I were able to get 17, with a few of those from kind people and companies..

I think they have so few TVs as they are probably being sold at a loss at the ultra price. I do hope TL has a blowout black Friday sale. They might be able to announce another "best ever" sales day. Hey, between a TL sale and the best buy itune cards, that would be super fantastic!
I think they should have a 90% off sale :D ;D ;) Lol

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 07:46 PM
I think they should have a 90% off sale :D ;D ;) Lol

Too funny! I can imagine the TL executives' faces at the very thought of a 90% off sale....

lesleypsg1
11-24-11, 07:52 PM
You Americans are crazy shoppers :p

Many of our stores are doing black Friday sales tomorrow to try and keep us from cross border shopping :p
I'm rather looking forward to see if we get the frenzy they get south of the border. I probably head to the local best buy at some point to check it out

pinkster73
11-24-11, 08:21 PM
Many of our stores are doing black Friday sales tomorrow to try and keep us from cross border shopping :p
I'm rather looking forward to see if we get the frenzy they get south of the border. I probably head to the local best buy at some point to check it out

Me too. You think their doing the discounted itunes cards here in Canada?

felicitybliss
11-24-11, 08:24 PM
I got the downloadable iTunes card from bestbuy.com. The redemption code came in an email. Why don't you try to purcase online?

pinkster73
11-24-11, 08:29 PM
I got the downloadable iTunes card from bestbuy.com. The redemption code came in an email. Why don't you try to purcase online?

I will. I ordered a new (refurbished) ps3 from best buy in Canada too for $200. With a warranty yay! Our other one got the yellow light of death. Except of course if my son reads this. In that case I ordered underwear and socks.

greygull
11-24-11, 08:36 PM
I had just checked Best Buy, and at first thought a code was needed to get the deal for the iTunes card. The price was listed as $100, no sale. But below it, in smaller print, was a link for "How to get the $100 card for $80", so I clicked, and it said to just add the card to the cart, and the price will change at checkout. It did - $80.

pinkster73
11-24-11, 08:38 PM
I had just checked Best Buy, and at first thought a code was needed to get the deal for the iTunes card. The price was listed as $100, no sale. But below it, in smaller print, was a link for "How to get the $100 card for $80", so I clicked, and it said to just add the card to the cart, and the price will change at checkout. It did - $80.

Is that in Canadian dollars? Sometimes its hard to tell when ordering stuff online

ilovecooper14
11-24-11, 08:49 PM
It's crazy out there.
Just got back- trying to do some shopping but I'm not waiting in line for 3 hours for a Barbie dream house ;)

redbites
11-24-11, 09:12 PM
It's terrible to think people care about shopping on such a devistating day!

jj486
11-24-11, 09:37 PM
I am going. the mall open at 12am and i am ready to donate some of "my blood".wish me a lot of LUCK!!!!!

JuniperFruit
11-24-11, 11:15 PM
I think a 42" TV for $200? Idk. I drove by an hour or so ago and they had chairs and tents set up. Lol

Yeah, I was planning on getting one for my husband for Christmas but there were already people there 12 hours before it opened...So instead I just got back from getting him the 40" tv for $248 at Walmart :D They were selling 60 compared to the 10 at Best Buy and we got to wait inside - something I'm very thankful for being from northern New York :)

greygull
11-24-11, 11:39 PM
Is that in Canadian dollars? Sometimes its hard to tell when ordering stuff online

Sorry, didn't see your question earlier. That was USD (I'm in California) - and I'm not up to date on the currency rates ;)

shakiba
11-25-11, 03:51 PM
Ah yes boxing day. Crazy Canadian shoppers.

Hey dont talk about canadian that way. ( moi :P )
Ugh i have to wait exactly one month until we get our blak friday, aka boxing day.

shakiba
11-25-11, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I was planning on getting one for my husband for Christmas but there were already people there 12 hours before it opened...So instead I just got back from getting him the 40" tv for $248 at Walmart :D They were selling 60 compared to the 10 at Best Buy and we got to wait inside - something I'm very thankful for being from northern New York :)

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! My mother told me about your story yesterday! O: She heard ppl are camping out for the 42 inch tv! Ironic.

ilovecooper14
11-28-11, 10:59 AM
Black Friday is violent. :(
Lol but I got some good deals :D

kooky panda
11-28-11, 03:13 PM
Cyber Monday. Wanted to pass on Kohls is offering free shipping(no minimum purchase) and 20% off.
Just got five people checked off my christmas list!!! yeah

http://th104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/nikastew/th_ckmark.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/check%20mark/nikastew/ckmark.gif?o=102)