PDA

View Full Version : Trade Points for Gems

JulsGalore
11-22-11, 12:47 PM
Dear TeamLava,
I think it would be a great idea if we could trade points for gems.
We are able to buy points with gems, I would like it if it worked both ways.
I have over 5 million points and would like to be able to use them to buy gems.

Thanks!
JulsGalore

143Blue
11-22-11, 12:50 PM
yeah! like 1 million coins for 1 gem:)

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 12:51 PM
I'd love if we could do that; I'm sure there won't be a feature like that, though :(

nmishii
11-22-11, 12:57 PM
People have asked to be able to trade points/coins for gems. It most likely won't happen.

143Blue
11-22-11, 12:58 PM
People have asked to be able to trade points/coins for gems. It most likely won't happen.

i wish they would consider it tho:)

manger63
11-22-11, 01:01 PM
Dear TeamLava,
I think it would be a great idea if we could trade points for gems.
We are able to buy points with gems, I would like it if it worked both ways.
I have over 5 million points and would like to be able to use them to buy
JulsGalore

great idea! I hope they consider it!:o

barleycoon
11-22-11, 01:22 PM
It's always great to suggest things, I think we get to earn quite alot of free gems already.

nmishii
11-22-11, 01:29 PM
i wish they would consider it tho:)

So do I. I have over 45M coins in my 3 games and would love to be able to convert them to gems. But I think they have already considered it.

143Blue
11-22-11, 02:41 PM
It's always great to suggest things, I think we get to earn quite alot of free gems already.

yeah maybe they could make something like they do in FS and BS like an item tht costs 2 million dollars?

Rachael98
11-22-11, 03:29 PM
Problem is, gems are their main income. Having a coin [point] convert system could lose them a lot. As a business, not probably something that they'd say is viable.

nmishii
11-22-11, 03:39 PM
Problem is, gems are their main income. Having a coin [point] convert system could lose them a lot. As a business, not probably something that they'd say is viable.

They could easily earn the money back by raising the cost of gem items and adding in more gem traps. :p:p:p

Rachael98
11-22-11, 03:47 PM
They could easily earn the money back by raising the cost of gem items and adding in more gem traps. :p:p:p

They already have raised it.

And gem traps...well, I disagree with that (though judging by what everyone else says, adding more in is impossible:p).

nmishii
11-22-11, 04:19 PM
They already have raised it.

And gem traps...well, I disagree with that (though judging by what everyone else says, adding more in is impossible:p).

I know they have already raised it. That's why there are three tongues sticking out.

I haven't heard that adding in more gem traps was impossible. I missed that thread - where is it? I've love to comment. I think it is possible to add in more gem traps.

pinkster73
11-22-11, 04:27 PM
I know they have already raised it. That's why there are three tongues sticking out.

I haven't heard that adding in more gem traps was impossible. I missed that thread - where is it? I've love to comment. I think it is possible to add in more gem traps.

In farm they could add an "instantly plow square for one gem?"

nmishii
11-22-11, 04:42 PM
In farm they could add an "instantly plow square for one gem?"

Shhh!!! Don't give them any ideas. :D

LLE2010
11-25-11, 08:33 PM
I like the idea of being able to purchase gems with points or maybe have a choice to use gems or purchase the item with coins/points. Also I hate that I finally accumulate 24 gems, buy a magic box and get the stupidest item. I would like to have a choice of 3 items...their my gems, let me choose.

oohyeah61
11-26-11, 04:25 PM
Yes I agree ! That would be a fair game then, do they ever read this ?

pinkster73
11-26-11, 04:55 PM
Yes I agree ! That would be a fair game then, do they ever read this ?

They do read it. The question is whether they act upon it.

ariesblu
11-26-11, 05:49 PM
It's an idea that has been asked countless time, but often goes ignored. I'm not even sure if a mod has responded to an inquiry of this sort. I personally think it's a great idea, especially for those who have millions of coins with nothing to do with, but I do not see it ever happening.

starstar2
11-26-11, 10:03 PM
If we can convert coins to gems, than most probably TL will take away all gem mastery.
And the only way to get gems is to buy or convert from coins.

But what if 1million coins to 1 gem?
We may lose out more as mastery can give easily 100 coins.
It is not easy to earn 100 million for 100 gems.

Ur idea is good; u will have some but may lose more.
TL does know how to balance to earn profits.

uvegot2bkidding
11-27-11, 02:00 PM
Is there a reply from TL here?

Rachael98
11-27-11, 02:08 PM
Is there a reply from TL here?

TL read the Forums generally, but they're on holiday in the US:cool:.

DaojinWildfire
11-28-11, 01:40 PM
Adding the ability to purchase gems with coins would not be a good business idea. Our games are free to play, but rely on microtransactions for income. Being able to purchase gems with coins would eliminate any need for microtransactions at all, which would eliminate our main source of income. Thanks for the suggestion, but this isn't really feasible from a business perspective.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

myporcelainlife
11-29-11, 10:01 AM
I am a "big spender" when it comes to TL games.That being said I think it's totally fine to add a 1million=1gem trade in.I don't think it will hurt their over all income at all. :)

Ic3e
12-04-11, 02:52 AM
This'll be way awesome! I hope they consider!

mushroom79
12-04-11, 07:27 AM
This'll be way awesome! I hope they consider!

Awesome idea I agree. TL considering?? Yeah SURE!!!!

nmishii
12-04-11, 11:54 AM
TL has already said they wouldn't do this in post 23.

Rachael98
12-04-11, 12:03 PM
As Daojin and nmishii point out, they won't do it.
In any case, a lot of people have millions of coins already.

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/merry_christmas_2.gif
Sunday, 4th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 21 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/groups.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

Rachael98
12-05-11, 08:14 AM
Oh btw... It is also FREE to download! ;-)

Like TL, you mean.

IMO, TL are the highest-quality around...;)

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Monday, 5th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 20 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

sourlicorice2
12-05-11, 08:42 AM
I would have to agree being able to change coins to gems would not be a good business idea for TL. Not saying I don't like the idea but I for one wouldn't feel the need to buy gems/cc anymore if I could get them that easily. Of course TL have no problem with the gem traps that take gems/cc we paid for with our money but that's a whole other issue.

As for other games that are similar to TL. I've yet to find one that is any where near as good as the TL games.

sourlicorice2
12-05-11, 09:12 AM
Yep just downloaded fashion city - graphics aren't anywhere close to being as good as TLs. No social aspect. In order to invite nbrs u have to SMS or email. TLs social aspect is a 100% better.