PDA

View Full Version : Lost 50 gems

kelttm
11-22-11, 12:12 PM
Please read the Rules of Conduct (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct).

Rachael98
11-22-11, 12:26 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally spent them, but there's no need for that outburst.

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 12:28 PM
No need for the foul language.
Sorry for the loss of 50 gems..

143Blue
11-22-11, 12:52 PM
No need for the foul language.
Sorry for the loss of 50 gems..

yeah i agree no need for tht language just email support or apple to get ur money back

nmishii
11-22-11, 12:56 PM
yeah i agree no need for tht language just email support or apple to get ur money back

Emailing Apple would be better. TL Support will not refund gem purchases, intentional or unintentional.

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 01:02 PM
Emailing Apple would be better. TL Support will not refund gem purchases, intentional or unintentional.
You can only email apple if you bought the gems.
If you saved them up, then sorry:(

manger63
11-22-11, 01:02 PM

No offense but it is partially your fault for buying something that cost gems.

nmishii
11-22-11, 01:07 PM

The person fell into a gem trap. It was an unintentional purchase. Just like the many others who have posted that they did the same. Only before a few days ago people lost 25 gems, but due to the price increases people are now losing more. It must be very frustrating to those who lose 50 gems, i.e., $10 in gems, on a gem trap. But still, the posts complaining should still be clean.

pinkster73
11-22-11, 01:22 PM

I totally disagree.

tracye68
11-22-11, 01:35 PM
Yes, the dreaded gem trap has happened to me as well at least three times....I try to be extra careful but, it's not always avoidable. A 'confirmation button' is definitely needed. Hopefully, TL will correct this issue very soon. We're all in this together & share many of the same concerns. I know it's tough when you feel outrage regarding the unfair features, etc but we can get better results by getting our point across in a calm, yet FIRM manner. jmo

143Blue
11-22-11, 02:42 PM

so ur saying i shouldnt buy gems?

hjmoon
11-23-11, 12:46 AM
i lost my 50 gems too. TT I was very sleepy this afternoon and I was ordering my clothes then. While I ordering my clothes, i pressed 'buy slots for 50 gems' half sleep and half awake....... I was very happy because i have 62 gems and I never used them because i want to gather them more. But i wasted my gems all at once....... i want my gems back. TT I don't need extra slot. TT.... what can I do..

nmishii
11-23-11, 01:03 AM
i lost my 50 gems too. TT I was very sleepy this afternoon and I was ordering my clothes then. While I ordering my clothes, i pressed 'buy slots for 50 gems' half sleep and half awake....... I was very happy because i have 62 gems and I never used them because i want to gather them more. But i wasted my gems all at once....... i want my gems back. TT I don't need extra slot. TT.... what can I do..

Unfortunately, TL will not refund gems for intentional or unintentional purchases. Accidentally buying an additional slot in Fashion Story is one of the most popular gem traps people have experienced. There have been all sorts of requests for a confirmation for using gems for over a year.

Hopefully TL will now see how much more critical a confirmation is needed since they raised the prices. Its sad to see so many people posting in the last few days saying they accidentally lost on average 40-50 gems.

patriziaf
11-26-11, 04:22 AM
Yes, Apple has always had a confirmation window, in order to avoid people to make unintentional purchases of gems, cons, smurfberrries, treats...; but for spending gems (and that's an INTENTIONAL choice of Teamlava) there is no confirmation window. I also had some accidents, because I play quickly and there are those pop ups windows that trap you.... And If I didn't lose more gems, it's because I had only 20 of them and the item that I accidentally bought costed 50. So I had a window saying: "You don't have enough gems".

Rachael98
11-26-11, 04:23 AM
Yes, Apple has always had a confirmation window, in order to avoid people to make unintentional purchases of gems, cons, smurfberrries, treats...; but for spending gems (and that's an INTENTIONAL choice of Teamlava) there is no confirmation window. I also had some accidents, because I play quickly and there are those pop ups windows that trap you.... And If I didn't lose more gems, it's because I had only 20 of them and the item that I accidentally bought costed 50. So I had a window saying: "You don't have enough gems".

There is no confirmation button/On-Off switch yet. Remember, they are a young company.

nmishii
11-26-11, 04:31 AM
There is no confirmation button/On-Off switch yet. Remember, they are a young company.

But they have confirmations on some of their functions. If you try to sell something, a confirmation comes up saying "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" with a Yes and No button. They could easily put a confirmation on buying with gems for higher priced items (we're not talking about gem tables and chairs) but TL chooses not to.

patriziaf
11-26-11, 05:04 AM
Or they could introduce a restriction in the settings for the use of gems (yes/no), or let us store the gems in a safe box until we really want to use them,... I think that before undertaking something (if ever) TL will earn some millions. I would like to remind Team Lava that Smurf village/Apple acquired a very negative re****tion because of their smurfberries that costed 100 dollars and kids buying them for 1.400 dollars.... (in that case I think the guilty were the parents that gave the children the itunes store password or didn't log out from the itunes store after a purchase or free download..).

patriziaf
11-26-11, 05:05 AM
Rep ut ation is a vulgar word? (censored in my message above)

patriziaf
11-26-11, 05:07 AM
Oh, yes in spanish. But it is contained in a normal word. ih ih

nmishii
11-26-11, 05:23 AM
Yes, I learned that new bad word a couple of weeks ago. Their language filter doesn't always recognize a bad word on its own from one innocently contained in a normal word.

There have been more posts recently about other companies who have had negative publicity or actions from the outside because of their business practices. Hopefully TL will do something to prevent their gem traps before someone actually contacts someone from the outside.