PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Gems

Unregistered
10-19-10, 08:28 PM
Hi I just got this game and like We Rule and other games i held onto my Gems from the beginning. I was getting started fine, but all of a sudden i came back to my game and all my Gems were gone...

I am positive I only used 4, does adding a restaurant name take Gems?
if it does...thats ridiculous

Unregistered
10-19-10, 08:35 PM
Hi I just got this game and like We Rule and other games i held onto my Gems from the beginning. I was getting started fine, but all of a sudden i came back to my game and all my Gems were gone...

I am positive I only used 4, does adding a restaurant name take Gems?
if it does...thats ridiculous

You get to name your restaurant for free the first time. Subsequent times cost about 10 gems each I believe, or at least that was what they charged in CS and FS.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 08:43 PM
You get to name your restaurant for free the first time. Subsequent times cost about 10 gems each I believe, or at least that was what they charged in CS and FS.

what the heck that is ridiculous...they should warn people about that, because not everyone has played CS and FS...(i am assuming they are apps by the same developers)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 09:32 AM
Yeah they DEFINITELY should have told me it would cost me 10 gems to change my restaurant name!! Still pretty unhappy about that

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:27 AM
I have purchased gems and it too dissapeared. Imagine that! I thouht it was just me. I think a refund or credit should be served.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 10:34 AM
The storage situation should be fixed. They have the farm story and city story all figured out. You would think by the third game they would have it all the problems fixed. So frustrating.

deadpix
10-20-10, 11:30 AM
what the heck that is ridiculous...they should warn people about that, because not everyone has played CS and FS...(i am assuming they are apps by the same developers)

I don't know about warnings for this in RS, but in both CS and FS, you are asked whether you wish to change your farm or city name for 10 gems each time you attempt to make the change.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:01 PM
I don't know about warnings for this in RS, but in both CS and FS, you are asked whether you wish to change your farm or city name for 10 gems each time you attempt to make the change.

you are not asked, which leads you to think its free

Unregistered
10-22-10, 01:13 PM
You are not asked nor does it give you any indication that the name change used up your 10 gems. It's only later that you notice your gem balance is zero or if you try to change your name again, then it will say you don't have the 10 gems it costs to change your name - would you like to buy?