PDA

View Full Version : Metarial Problems for Android

gencerker
11-22-11, 03:57 AM
IPhone (IOS) users can use a badges and Metarials but Android users unlucky like this issues

is it needing an update for android systems ?

nmishii
11-22-11, 04:25 AM
There are several features available to iOS but not Android. They will be available in a future Android Market release. TeamLava has not given a date. It usually takes 2-4 months for an Android release after an iOS release. TeamLava is not being fair to Android users.

gencerker
11-22-11, 08:44 AM
There are several features available to iOS but not Android. They will be available in a future Android Market release. TeamLava has not given a date. It usually takes 2-4 months for an Android release after an iOS release. TeamLava is not being fair to Android users.

nbrs sent a lot of metarials (tiles, bricks vs...) but i havent seen anything yet..
if it will be available in a future time.. will I see that ones ? (its mean: sent to the former materials )

nmishii
11-22-11, 10:06 AM
Tiles and bricks are used on Farm Story, and constructables are current. You need to be using the latest version, 1.3.4, dated 9/13. You can go into the Store and under Animals find a Koi Pond, and under Decorations find a tool shed, well, grain silo, and haunted barn to buy for 10000 coins. It will show up as a construction site. Open it and you can see how many of the materials in your inventory can be used to build the constructable and how many more you need.

You can also build constructables in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, except the sushi counter in Restaurant Story. I don't know about the other games.

nmishii
11-22-11, 10:14 AM
Here's a thread to get you started on requesting and using the materials in Farm Story
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19962-Gift-Request

gencerker
11-22-11, 11:37 AM
I'm asking about City Story
now how can I do that ..

greygull
11-22-11, 11:42 AM
There are also constructibles in City - police station, fire station, and bank. There will be a little hammer on the tab with them, showing which ones are constructible. Also the Trick or Treat House, Halloween Store. The latest City Story version for Android is 1.0.3

gencerker
11-22-11, 12:15 PM
There are also constructibles in City - police station, fire station, and bank. There will be a little hammer on the tab with them, showing which ones are constructible. Also the Trick or Treat House, Halloween Store. The latest City Story version for Android is 1.0.3
Sorry cant see its hammer, bcoz Android not support thats

yes we have - police station,fire station or bank or hallowen city... but that are want to 40 city cash or more....its hard for us,

nmishii
11-22-11, 12:26 PM

yes we have - police station,fire station or bank or hallowen city... but that are want to 40 city cash or more....its hard for us,

Upgrade to the latest version in the Android Market, and you should see the items for 10000 coins rather than for city cash. You'll also see the hammer.

greygull
11-22-11, 12:27 PM

I have it on my Android, that's where I looked for the buildings that use materials. Which version of the game are you using? In game - the Help/FAQ box, on the outer bottom rim of the tab. In the Android Market - under City Story, expand the description, it's at the bottom of that area. It should be version 1.0.3

gencerker
11-22-11, 03:10 PM
Android Market Says: This item can not be installed in the country of your device.
I live in Turkey.. and I want download Farm Story or Bakery Story but its can not...

greygull
11-22-11, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure - maybe try talking to your phone company, or contacting Google? I know there are lots of differences depending on the country you live in, that Android Market has, not TL games only.

gencerker
11-22-11, 03:41 PM
I have it on my Android, that's where I looked for the buildings that use materials. Which version of the game are you using? In game - the Help/FAQ box, on the outer bottom rim of the tab. In the Android Market - under City Story, expand the description, it's at the bottom of that area. It should be version 1.0.3

Wow! Thats Ok! :) Now everything is Ok but just can not see Badges... why not

greygull
11-22-11, 03:45 PM
Badges and Collectibles have not been released for Android yet, TL is hoping they will be a part of the next Market update.

gencerker
11-22-11, 03:48 PM
I am grateful Mr.greygull =)
really thx because of your nice interest..

greygull
11-22-11, 03:51 PM
You're very welcome! (FYI - female :) )