PDA

View Full Version : I have negative money

themcookies
11-21-11, 09:42 AM
my coins say -45k, wtf? also sometimes when im in bakery story my money goes up and down in huge amounts, teamlava better fix this. now i cant cook or prepare anything, all of my ovens are finished cooking and i cant serve em.

greygull
11-21-11, 09:59 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

Coin loss is a known issue.

For negative coins, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and version, which game(s) it's happening on and their versions, and a description of what's happening.

themcookies
11-21-11, 10:12 AM
i re installed the game and i now dont have negative coins, but i do have 782 coins which isn't right. will i be getting refunds?

barleycoon
11-21-11, 10:14 AM
i re installed the game and i now dont have negative coins, but i do have 782 coins which isn't right. will i be getting refunds?

Sorry, I don't think TL refund coins. Hopefully now your coins are adding, they will increase quickly.

themcookies
11-21-11, 10:15 AM
Sorry, I don't think TL refund coins. Hopefully now your coins are adding, they will increase quickly.

they arent. :(

barleycoon
11-21-11, 10:19 AM
they arent. :(

In your game you have come out of a negative balance, but no new coins are adding?
Are you playing the normal bakery version? Have you tried restarting your device?

themcookies
11-21-11, 10:22 AM
In your game you have come out of a negative balance, but no new coins are adding?
Are you playing the normal bakery version? Have you tried restarting your device?

only the sales were giving me money, i restarted the device and it gave me 20k. i restarted again and i had 124 coins lol. ima try restart again.

they better do something about this

themcookies
11-21-11, 10:30 AM
nothing happened, still in the hundreds...

kooky panda
11-21-11, 10:47 AM
fix for this will be in a manual download

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

themcookies
11-21-11, 11:12 AM
fix for this will be in a manual download

do u know when it will drop?

kooky panda
11-21-11, 11:17 AM
do u know when it will drop?
No announced time for manual downloads for IOS or android.

Gigi_V
11-21-11, 01:00 PM
da best advice is to close your bakery until the problem is fixed....i have this problem for ages, today i decided to close my bakery, but still do the cooking....its no point to let customers to come in, u dont get any coins for the food u sold when offline, plus u will lose your food as well....honestly ive lost millions of coins in the past, im getting a bit angry because i have been waiting for so long to get enough coins to expand my bakery....

barleycoon
11-21-11, 02:38 PM
da best advice is to close your bakery until the problem is fixed....i have this problem for ages, today i decided to close my bakery, but still do the cooking....its no point to let customers to come in, u dont get any coins for the food u sold when offline, plus u will lose your food as well....honestly ive lost millions of coins in the past, im getting a bit angry because i have been waiting for so long to get enough coins to expand my bakery....

I'm really sorry you're having problems, sorry if you have said anywhere. Which device do you use?
Have you tried the normal troubleshooting to see if it helps ie deleting the app and redownloading your game is safe on TLs servers. Restarting your device or syncing if you have an Idevice , that may help.
I had this problem a while back, I know how frustrating it is mine was fixed, I hope this is resolved for you as soon as is possible.

manger63
11-21-11, 02:42 PM

Coin loss is a known issue.

For negative coins, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and version, which game(s) it's happening on and their versions, and a description of what's happening.

Best thing to do!!!!^

Gigi_V
11-21-11, 06:53 PM
I'm really sorry you're having problems, sorry if you have said anywhere. Which device do you use?
Have you tried the normal troubleshooting to see if it helps ie deleting the app and redownloading your game is safe on TLs servers. Restarting your device or syncing if you have an Idevice , that may help.
I had this problem a while back, I know how frustrating it is mine was fixed, I hope this is resolved for you as soon as is possible.

im using iphone4....wat do u mean by syncing?? syncing into itunes?? if there is no new update, cant sync this app...ive been restarting my device, still doesnt work....

kooky panda
11-21-11, 08:27 PM
im using iphone4....wat do u mean by syncing?? syncing into itunes?? if there is no new update, cant sync this app...ive been restarting my device, still doesnt work....

Sometimes when you just connect your phone to itunes, it can help with small issues your phone may have with apps.
In this case the loss of money is a known issue. see post 9 for the current bug thread on this issue.

dd1313
11-21-11, 08:37 PM
Try reinstalling if that dosnt work restart your device

themcookies
11-24-11, 06:53 AM
Sometimes when you just connect your phone to itunes, it can help with small issues your phone may have with apps.
In this case the loss of money is a known issue. see post 9 for the current bug thread on this issue. ive noticed that whenever my counters are full and they have to pile up in the sme coutner i get more money, thought id let u know