PDA

View Full Version : Drinks Disappearing?

ruff80
11-20-11, 09:06 PM
I spent all afternoon mixing Morgue-a-ritas. The counters were covered. Then I put out gifts and the Morgue-a-ritas were combined on to one counter. I had over 7000. I though I'd have enough to last the night.

But about an hour later I checked in, and I only had 600 left - and I had only made around $2,000 so I know they didn't all sell.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Its annoying enough having to click 3 -4 time just to get drinks started (and another 3-4 clicks to get them served when they finish) but to have all the time and money invested to just disappear... :mad:

kooky panda
11-20-11, 09:35 PM
this is a current issue. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

ruff80
11-20-11, 09:42 PM
Thanks for quick reply, but I think the link is unrelated. It is about money disappearing. My issue is drinks disappearing.

Maybe its the same bug. :(

I really like Nightclub Story, but I really wish it was fewer clicks like City Story.

(BTW, I'm "ruff80" in both games, if anyone wants to send a neighbor request.) :)

cathy9887
11-21-11, 12:16 AM
K, my drinks are disappearing... But in Bakery Story. Just thought I'd post since it doesn't seem to be widespread...

Cathy9887

Rachael98
11-21-11, 12:17 AM
Were you blocking your door?

ruff80
11-21-11, 10:48 AM
Were you blocking your door?

No. The entry is completely clear. So are the counters. People don't appear to have any problems getting in or getting to the drinks. I'm "ruff80" if anyone wants to look to see if there are problems with the layout. Everything is very simple and easy to access, so I really don't think that's a problem. The counter the drinks disappeared from is about midway along the row at bottom-right. (As of this writing, I think there are still a few Morgue-a-ritas on that counter)

I just had several thousands of Morgue-a-ritas combined on one counter and a short time later about 90% had disappeared with no substantial increase in coins.

barleycoon
11-21-11, 11:55 AM
Hi ruff80, I'll add you and visit to see if I can help, it's strange it's one counter. Have you tried moving that counter at all?

LadiGinna
11-21-11, 12:10 PM
I had the same exact thing happen a couple of wks ago. I mastered a drink in one day, had at least 10 counters full. I added a gift drink and all but two counters disappeared. I had over 30,000 drinks & ended up with only 2,000 after they combined. I was totally pssd!

ruff80
11-21-11, 12:26 PM
Hi ruff80, I'll add you and visit to see if I can help, it's strange it's one counter. Have you tried moving that counter at all?

Thanks! Its only happened once (so far) so I dontt know if its the counter itself.

ruff80
11-21-11, 12:27 PM
I had the same exact thing happen a couple of wks ago. I mastered a drink in one day, had at least 10 counters full. I added a gift drink and all but two counters disappeared. I had over 30,000 drinks & ended up with only 2,000 after they combined. I was totally pssd!

Yes, that's what happened, only mine did combine the correct number, just when I quit the game and came back a short time later, most the drinks were gone and no money to show for them.

DaojinWildfire
11-21-11, 03:36 PM
Yes, that's what happened, only mine did combine the correct number, just when I quit the game and came back a short time later, most the drinks were gone and no money to show for them.
This is generally the result of one of two causes. Either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), or the items have already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items).

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)