PDA

View Full Version : Quest "Get social" bugy

HIK0
11-20-11, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone,
the quest " get social " seems to be buggy.
I visited more than 2 zoos yet, have more 2 people invited and more, but the quest doesn' t count that.

What can i do?

nmishii
11-20-11, 06:39 PM
I noticed, for other tasks, that sometimes if you don't do all the subtasks at the same time the display isn't always right. It looks like it didn't remember that you did the subtasks in an earlier session. But it does keep track of all the subtask completions because when you complete all the subtasks you'll complete the task.

For the Get Social task, you also have to gift two 3-energy packs. So once you get at least one neighbor and send out two gifts, that should complete the Get Social task. If it doesn't, there's a problem. Post back here and the Moderator responsible for Zoo Story (I'm not sure who that is) will help you.

I am also on the Get Social task, but only played the game for a short period so I didn't want to have any neighbors. On mine it shows correctly that I have visited two zoos, but I have not invited any neighbors so I can't complete the last 2 subtasks. It shows correctly that I have not completed the subtasks.

HIK0
11-23-11, 08:11 AM
Thank you for your reply. i send that energydrinks till now so often, invited many neighbours and watched so many zoos, but there still stands zero at every line.

And the quest "rhino watcher" has the same bug at my phone.

Can anyone help me?

kooky panda
11-23-11, 09:31 AM
Thank you for your reply. i send that energydrinks till now so often, invited many neighbours and watched so many zoos, but there still stands zero at every line.

And the quest "rhino watcher" has the same bug at my phone.

Can anyone help me?

There is an issue for tasks not savings after completing . PLease post your device and the name of the tasks you are having issues with here.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games