PDA

View Full Version : Blackouts+Lag

rbg87
11-20-11, 02:43 PM
Idk if others experience this issue, but the game lags terribly. RestaurNt story does too, but not to this degree, where playing is a chore. And, when I try to visit a neighbor, all the stats stay, but the club is blackedout. And when I go back to my club, same issue persists. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cache, even did a factory reset on my device and same problems. I am on an Ascend II.

kooky panda
11-20-11, 03:32 PM
I am not sure on the Ascend. Have you always had issues, or has this just started? Does you Ascend have the most current version?
If so you may need to email support@teamlava.com Tell them the issues you are having, your storm ID, the game . Version the game your are playing.
Version of your nightclub game.

Try to avoid the words, glitch and bug in your title.

Rachael98
11-20-11, 03:47 PM
*If you get the automated e-mail saying to post here, just reply asking for further Support Desk assistance:).

rbg87
11-20-11, 03:53 PM
Yes, always been an issue with both, but it has worsened over time, with every (weekly) update it seems. Restaurant story lags graphicly, but not so much in gameplay, nightclub however, as stated, its a chore lol. I will try support, although I'm sure they will go by protocol "uninstall/reinstall" anywho.

ziggystl
11-21-11, 08:07 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can't visit some of my neighbors because I can't see their nightclubs. I hope that Team Lava can get this fixed because I really like the game. I have version 1.0.2. I have an LG Optimus.

kooky panda
11-21-11, 08:28 AM
I will report this over to GM.

GroupMagma
11-21-11, 12:18 PM
Thanks, I've sent this over to engineering so they can check out the issue further.

sterlingempire
11-21-11, 02:48 PM
I am not sure on the Ascend. Have you always had issues, or has this just started? Does you Ascend have the most current version?
If so you may need to email support@teamlava.com Tell them the issues you are having, your storm ID, the game . Version the game your are playing.
Version of your nightclub game.

Try to avoid the words, glitch and bug in your title.

why should you avoid those words?

greygull
11-21-11, 02:55 PM
why should you avoid those words?

I'm not 100% sure on this - but I believe whenever an email comes through with those words, people are typically suggested to visit the forums, where bugs and glitches should be reported.

rbg87
11-26-11, 12:21 AM
Problem is worsening btw

barleycoon
11-26-11, 12:25 AM
Problem is worsening btw

Have you emailed support at all about the issue, support@teamlava.com including your issues, device, device version and game version and storm8 ID.

rbg87
11-29-11, 09:43 PM
Its been 3 days...

kooky panda
11-29-11, 09:44 PM
I will check to see if there is any information on this.

GroupMagma
11-30-11, 12:05 PM
I'm not 100% sure on this - but I believe whenever an email comes through with those words, people are typically suggested to visit the forums, where bugs and glitches should be reported.

They do get an automated email saying this, but it is still entered into the Support queue. You don't need to avoid the words.

ziggystl
12-28-11, 06:02 PM
I'm still having problems seeing other clubs when I visit. The screen is totally black but the name of the club and the other information shows on the screen. I also don't understand why it only does that for some clubs but not all. I know I can't be the only person still having this problem. I downloaded an update yesterday and was hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. Wondering if it makes a difference if the club is on iphone or android. I'm just guessing at this point. I don't want to expand or use gems in my club if I have to continue to play like this. I'm trying to keep my star rating up but it's hard to do that. It's a struggle to visit some of my neighbors. Sometimes I just tap the black screen to see if I can possibly find the dance floor. Sometimes I can dance x3 or x6 without seeing the club. It's getting ridiculous.

kooky panda
12-28-11, 06:27 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't visit some of my neighbors because I can't see their nightclubs. I hope that Team Lava can get this fixed because I really like the game. I have version 1.0.2. I have an LG Optimus.

I'm still having problems seeing other clubs when I visit. The screen is totally black but the name of the club and the other information shows on the screen. I also don't understand why it only does that for some clubs but not all. I know I can't be the only person still having this problem. I downloaded an update yesterday and was hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. Wondering if it makes a difference if the club is on iphone or android. I'm just guessing at this point. I don't want to expand or use gems in my club if I have to continue to play like this. I'm trying to keep my star rating up but it's hard to do that. It's a struggle to visit some of my neighbors. Sometimes I just tap the black screen to see if I can possibly find the dance floor. Sometimes I can dance x3 or x6 without seeing the club. It's getting ridiculous.

I will let a CM know you are still having issues. Did you ever email support?

nmishii
12-28-11, 07:15 PM
I started seeing the black screen issue in Restaurant Story when I installed v1.3 last week. A couple of times on Farm. I also get force closes on Restaurant when I try to switch to it from another TL game through the world icon.

If I exit out of all games, **** all tasks using Advanced Task ****er, and start up again everything is fine. Its just when there are multiple TL games running at the same time that I see this. I think I have enough free RAM, but maybe not.

For those who think a reinstall might fix this, there have been 2 manual updates since where I reinstalled, so that doesn't fix the problem. I shut off my phone at least once a day.

DaojinWildfire
12-30-11, 12:29 PM
It's possible that you have insufficient memory when you're running too many apps at once.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

ChickieCago
01-18-12, 07:34 AM
I am encountering this problem. I am on an Android and just started playing a few days ago. I have tried closing all the apps to just have NCS running and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I uninstalled everything yesterday to attempt to get the notifications working again ( they're working today) I have noticed I get the "blackout" screen when trying to visit a club on a high level...like in the 60's. So.. Just FYI.

6devil6man6
03-21-12, 07:42 PM
I get this with my HTC Inspire. If I have music playing in my club, it will freeze up. I can still navigate to other clubs and such, I just can't see what I'm doing. It started when I expanded, and put in mostly X Valentine dance floor. Keeping the door blocked while I'm viewing my club helps a little. But, having no music and no people coming in my club, kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game. (user I.D.- 6Devil6Man6 club name- Devils Den)

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 03:24 PM
I get this with my HTC Inspire. If I have music playing in my club, it will freeze up. I can still navigate to other clubs and such, I just can't see what I'm doing. It started when I expanded, and put in mostly X Valentine dance floor. Keeping the door blocked while I'm viewing my club helps a little. But, having no music and no people coming in my club, kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game. (user I.D.- 6Devil6Man6 club name- Devils Den)
Please send us an email the next time you experience a blackout when visiting another club. If possible, please include the Storm8 ID of the club you were visiting when it happened. If you can find their Storm8 ID, leave a comment on their wall and let us know their profile name and we'll investigate your issue. Thanks!

rita6834
01-03-13, 09:38 AM
I'm using the Samsung galaxy sIII. Playing ncs version 1.0.4. I'm having the same issues with some of my nbrs clubs not showing just black screens. My storm Id is rita6834

rita6834
01-07-13, 07:13 AM
Ok well since I can't get any response here I will email team lava

rita6834
01-09-13, 05:50 PM
Can't even get a response from team lava through email either :-(