PDA

View Full Version : Changing mobile device‏

belamake
11-20-11, 01:38 AM
Hello
Please I would like to know, I just change my phone and transfer my games to the new one and everything is reset al
Anyone here know the procedure?

Thanks!:(

barleycoon
11-20-11, 01:43 AM
Hi, this thread lists all the info for transferring games to a new device http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=Transferring+devices
I hope it goes okay for you, any problems email support@teamlava.com

belamake
11-20-11, 02:49 AM
Hello, thank you for your help!
but my store gave error in the transfer
I will contact team lava T-T

barleycoon
11-20-11, 03:11 AM

Your very welcome, hopefully support will be able to help you as soon as is possible.
You, should get the automated response back quite soon.

Rachael98
11-20-11, 05:47 AM

Oh dear. Did you provide all the transfer details in your e-mail? Good luck:cool:.

mcgee22
11-20-11, 08:48 AM
Do email support, they fixed it really quickly when my mom lost her old device.

aussiejules
07-22-13, 12:05 AM
hi
im haven major problems with my mobile (galaxy s3)its not chargen,resetting or even going on ill have tto take it to my provider tomorrow,my question is i have dragon story,farm story and nearly all your games and im at high levels will i be able to get my games back and if i have to change mobiles how do i get them all transferd.......please help im sorta freakn out!!!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
07-22-13, 04:51 AM
You can transfer your games yourself. I would advise following the instructions on this thread (getting password set) before you take your device in.
Then if you need to move your games to another device, you will be ready.
Transfer Thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675490&viewfull=1#post675490)