PDA

View Full Version : App froze

mslee88
11-19-11, 03:15 PM
Game froze while I was in the "design" tab. I'm using an iPod touch, I don't know how to refresh or if I delete if will all my data/information be saved?!:mad: :(

barleycoon
11-19-11, 03:23 PM
Game froze while I was in the "design" tab. I'm using an iPod touch, I don't know how to refresh or if I delete if will all my data/information be saved?!:mad: :(

Hi, you can restart you device. Your game is on TLs servers so will be safe for you.
To restart your device, press the home button and the on/off button together until the apple symbol shows.
Then leave your device, and everything will come back itself.

nmishii
11-19-11, 03:24 PM
When I kept freezing, reinstalling fixed my problem. I am on an Android.

You can delete your game and reinstall from the App Store. You'll get a message that your data will be lost, but with TL games, you won't lose your data, since its stored on TL servers rather than on your phone.

People have also been asked to sync with iTunes. I'm not exactly sure how to do that, and if you need help with that do a search. Its been suggested many times.

mslee88
11-19-11, 04:50 PM
Thank you both! I did exactly this and it worked, with no lost information. Now I can play :)

Rachael98
11-19-11, 05:10 PM
Thank you both! I did exactly this and it worked, with no lost information. Now I can play :)

Excellent:cool: (if it happens again, just do the same:)).