PDA

View Full Version : expanding options

friscofarm
11-19-11, 02:36 PM
I would really like to be able to expand my store again! :) Is there going to be expanding options added ? I hate the thought of being done expanding :(

nmishii
11-19-11, 02:48 PM
People have asked for additional expansions a lot.

Not all devices, especially older devices, will support additional expansions.

Until TL figures out how to change their design to support older devices, or stops supporting older devices, there probably won't be any more expansions.

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 03:38 PM
People have asked for additional expansions a lot.

Not all devices, especially older devices, will support additional expansions.

Until TL figures out how to change their design to support older devices, or stops supporting older devices, there probably won't be any more expansions.
What about new devices?:);):)

nmishii
11-19-11, 04:29 PM
What about new devices?:);):)

New devices should support more expansions, but TL won't allow more expansions past what is available because then your neighbors with an older device will have problems seeing your place.

sourlicorice2
11-19-11, 08:23 PM
New devices should support more expansions, but TL won't allow more expansions past what is available because then your neighbors with an older device will have problems seeing your place.

As much as I'd like more expansions. Id rather not have them if that would happen.

dinoman23
11-19-11, 10:29 PM
I'm curious though why the stories can't all expand to the same size at least. For example, bs only expands to 17x20 but rs and farm expand much larger than that. I just want to fill my bakery, my fav btw, with all my lovely loot! Just sayin, I think they should all be the same! ��

DaojinWildfire
11-20-11, 05:40 PM
We are always receiving requests to add larger expansions, and this interest has already been forwarded to the development team. If you do not see any more expansions available in the Enhancement tab, then you currently have the largest expansion available for the game at this time.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

topofthelinekc
12-05-11, 12:47 PM
My design options showd that i could expand when i reached 7 neighbors...i reached 7 neighbors and then that option was gone. then it said I could expand with ten neighbors...then I hit ten neighbors and again that option was gone...what is the deal!!

greygull
12-05-11, 12:55 PM
My design options showd that i could expand when i reached 7 neighbors...i reached 7 neighbors and then that option was gone. then it said I could expand with ten neighbors...then I hit ten neighbors and again that option was gone...what is the deal!!

When not using gems to expand, you need both a minimum number of neighbors and x amount of coins. The neighbors part covers up the coin one until you have enough neighbors.