PDA

View Full Version : Restarting?

blackxxcherry
11-19-11, 12:30 PM
I just downloaded restaurant and bakery story, but I came back to my old account games. I haven't played these more than a year ago, and I just want to start over at lvl 1. But my current accounts are like lvl 20 and frankly, I have no idea what's going on.

Is there a way to restart my games? I heard the transferring method...but I don't even know how to do that. I'm a blank slate now, anyone can tell me anything on this?

xmagicleox
11-19-11, 12:42 PM
yes,u can ask your friend n use their phone to download bakery and restaurant,
then create a new account and email TL to help you transfer your account :)

imnotbernard959
11-19-11, 12:57 PM
go to teamlava.com the go to the games tab. from there, you can type in the udid #s of both devices and switch with your friend's device. this only works if they dont play rs/bs and dont mind having your previous accounts on their device (if they want to start playing from level 1)

Rachael98
11-19-11, 01:27 PM
That would mean giving your account to someone else (which I believe is against the rules, though of course I may be wrong).
As far as I am aware, the Transfers are for one person's use only.
Also, there is not currently any way to restart any of their TL Games.

barleycoon
11-19-11, 01:49 PM
I just downloaded restaurant and bakery story, but I came back to my old account games. I haven't played these more than a year ago, and I just want to start over at lvl 1. But my current accounts are like lvl 20 and frankly, I have no idea what's going on.

Is there a way to restart my games? I heard the transferring method...but I don't even know how to do that. I'm a blank slate now, anyone can tell me anything on this?
Here's some information on how to transfer for all devices http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device, hope that helps.

blackxxcherry
11-19-11, 01:59 PM
okay so my sister has an itouch. i found out she has played bakery and restaurant story, but she never actually made an account. can i use that? her lvls arent 1, but lower than my current lvls so im fine with that. so i can transfer her games to mine?

barleycoon
11-19-11, 02:07 PM
okay so my sister has an itouch. i found out she has played bakery and restaurant story, but she never actually made an account. can i use that? her lvls arent 1, but lower than my current lvls so im fine with that. so i can transfer her games to mine?

Does a storm8 ID show on your sisters device?
If it does not, you can transfer bey using the UDID numbers the link above will help too.

blackxxcherry
11-19-11, 02:23 PM
;) I just transferred both bakery and restaurant story from my sister's itouch to mine, and worked out great. thank you everyone!!!

barleycoon
11-19-11, 03:28 PM
;) I just transferred both bakery and restaurant story from my sister's itouch to mine, and worked out great. thank you everyone!!!

Your welcome, I'm really glad it worked for you.