when i passed on the gem button,
it always dont have reaction,
but my android n itouch didnt like that,
what happened with my ipad?
is it the version too old?
cause im using ipad1 wifi version

kooky panda
11-18-11, 10:05 PM
This is an apple issue. You will need to do a "restore"(new) on your ipad.

I talked to Apple today. They told me to try restoring it again but this time when it ask restore it as NEW. I did not do that the first time. I did it and I'm a happy person again. It worked. I got gems in the RS and FS. I hope this will work for some of the others with the problem.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19620-I-can-not-buy-Gems&p=171259&viewfull=1#post171259

xmagicleox
11-18-11, 10:10 PM
that means i need to delete it n install it again??

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19620-I-can-not-buy-Gems&p=171259&viewfull=1#post171259

xmagicleox
11-18-11, 10:17 PM
restore is as new??how can i do it?i dont get it...

xmagicleox
11-18-11, 10:45 PM
oh i understand now,it need to do it in itune!!
thanks you!!!
it works!!

kooky panda
11-19-11, 09:29 AM
oh i understand now,it need to do it in itune!!
thanks you!!!
it works!!

Oh good !!!! I am glad it worked.

imnotbernard959
11-19-11, 10:38 AM
you might not be aware, but recently many members are waiting to buy gems as a sort-of strike due to recent raising in prices. if you still wish to buy gems, its up to you. just thought i'd let you know, in case you wanted to join us

barleycoon
11-19-11, 11:55 AM
you might not be aware, but recently many members are waiting to buy gems as a sort-of strike due to recent raising in prices. if you still wish to buy gems, its up to you. just thought i'd let you know, in case you wanted to join us

Is their a gem strike going on? Could the players wanting to strike not provide feedback on here, so at least it's discussed.

xmagicleox
11-19-11, 12:24 PM
actually i think the item that release now are much expensive then before..

imnotbernard959
11-19-11, 01:02 PM
its not an official strike but if you see the thread "gem prices going up?" many players are abstaining from buying gems until TL makes the pricing more reasonable

xmagicleox
11-19-11, 01:40 PM
its not an official strike but if you see the thread "gem prices going up?" many players are abstaining from buying gems until TL makes the pricing more reasonable
Yes,I read that post,
I didn't notice about the appliances price before,cause I never use gem to build appliance,
N the gem's price list still the same,
So I really don't know about the price are going up :(
But I will try stop to buy or buy less,
Hope TL can make the price more reasonable too

barleycoon
11-19-11, 02:00 PM

Thanks for replying, I'm only discussing this but don't prices go up in everything and I'm not saying that's always right.
We do get some amazing updates, maybe to continue with new innovative ideas that's why the prices have risen.
We do always have the option not too purchase any in app content, and expansions, slots appliances etc can all be purchased for coins.

kooky panda
11-19-11, 04:03 PM
i am using ipad to play with one of my accounts,
when i passed on the gem button,
it always dont have reaction,
but my android n itouch didnt like that,
what happened with my ipad?
is it the version too old?
cause im using ipad1 wifi version

Just to get back on topic if anyone else is having issues buying gems (IOS) here is a solution to try.