PDA

View Full Version : how can I play the game with same account

mcsmorais
11-18-11, 08:16 PM
I have played farm story on my coby kyros mid1024, and I can't sign in my acount again and return to my game. How can I continue my game?
My problem is: when I turn off the game I can't return in the game. Everytime I have to create a new storm8 account.
I think, when I turned on farm story the online game didn't recognize my device and my last account.

If I try to sign in with my account in menu game returns a message "this account is taken", and I have to create a new account.

Can u help me?? :confused:
Thanks

kooky panda
11-18-11, 08:49 PM
When you first downloaded farm story to a device and set a storm ID That is the only device you can play that game on. You cannot play your farm game on multiple devices.
Is this what you are trying to do?

Are you trying to move your exisiting game to a new device?

shasha36
11-19-11, 07:44 AM
Hi, is that possible to move my bakery game from one device to another? Please help. Thanks...

mcsmorais
11-19-11, 07:54 AM
No.
I first downloaded farm story only in my coby kyros. And I did my storm8 account "mcsmorais", but I can't play again in same device. If you want, you can invite me... but I can't continue my game with this account.
So I have to create a new account and start a new game... and do what I had done.
I think the game does not recognize my device. What should I do?

barleycoon
11-19-11, 07:55 AM
Hi, is that possible to move my bakery game from one device to another? Please help. Thanks...

Hi on this thread it's lists for both devices how to transfer http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device hope it goes okay for you.
Any problems email suport@teamlava.com giving all the information possible.

barleycoon
11-19-11, 07:57 AM
No.
I first downloaded farm story only in my coby kyros. And I did my storm8 account "mcsmorais", but I can't play again in same device. If you want, you can invite me... but I can't continue my game with this account.
So I have to create a new account and start a new game... and do what I had done.
Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it, your game is safe on TLs servers.
This may help you, let us know though if its still happening or if you've already tried this.

mcsmorais
11-19-11, 08:24 AM
Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it, your game is safe on TLs servers.
This may help you, let us know though if its still happening or if you've already tried this.

Yes, I deleted app and installed againg.
When I start a new game I have to create a new account. If I try sign in with a existing account returns a message: "sory, this account is taken!" There is not a field to insert my password.

kooky panda
11-19-11, 08:37 AM
No.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com Let them know that your device is not being allowed to play the game. Give them your device, its version, and the game. There are some android devices that are not compatable with these games.
Support should be able to let you know.

Yes, I deleted app and installed againg.
When I start a new game I have to create a new account. If I try sign in with a existing account returns a message: "sory, this account is taken!" There is not a field to insert my password.

On Team Lava games, you cannot sign in or out of the game. I am not sure where you are trying to sign on.
Can you post a picture of the error message you are receiving?

mcsmorais
11-19-11, 08:42 AM
Thanks kook panda!
I guess I really have to do that...

mcsmorais
11-19-11, 08:59 AM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com Let them know that your device is not being allowed to play the game. Give them your device, its version, and the game. There are some android devices that are not compatable with these games.
Support should be able to let you know.

On Team Lava games, you cannot sign in or out of the game. I am not sure where you are trying to sign on.
Can you post a picture of the error message you are receiving?
I tryied sign in on farm story menu -> social -> invite friends
In this menu appears "sory, this account is taken" when I write my storm8 account.
And in menu -> help/Faq -> I create password for account
If I stop the game, when I start againg I have to do everything again and create a new account in social menu.
The server or the online game dont recognize my device...

expressW
11-19-11, 09:11 AM
Very random suggestion but have you tried to visit others in the community? Maybe your game didn't autosynch to the server or something so it doesn't recognise your game.

My game never saves and I always have to visit a neighbor before I leave the otherwise I lose some or all of my progress.