PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hours, pretty pretty please??

cakeandpie
11-18-11, 05:46 PM
I like 6 hour recipes--it is a nice useful time frame. In BS and FS there are tons of 6 hour recipes/crops. Why not in RS? Only the stove has a 6 hour recipe. The oven, drink machine, grill, and sushi counter are ALL missing 6 hours. It would be really nice to have 6 hour recipes on all these appliances (especially drink machine since there has never been any new recipes beyond the initial 6 and I mastered all the recipes a long time ago).

Thanks!

redbites
11-18-11, 06:02 PM
I know!! I have wanted more 6 hour recipes for ages!!! But i'm also hoping for 1 day recipes for the grill and drink machine

driftboutique
11-18-11, 08:30 PM
6 hours is a great length, I agree! Make it so, TL!

imnotbernard959
11-18-11, 08:52 PM
they should make anything from 6 to 8. times like that are good for when im in school, at night, etc

barleycoon
11-19-11, 12:15 AM
I like 6 hours too, but it's nice to have a range of times too on all the appliances.

expressW
11-19-11, 12:19 AM
I like 6 hours too, but it's nice to have a range of times too on all the appliances.

That's the issue, they don't have a range cos they are lacking 6hr items.

I also agree with redbites!! I want longer time recipes on the grill.... I heard lemon lime soda is 1 day, but too bad, not available for android.

nmishii
11-19-11, 12:43 AM
Lemon lime soda is 2 days. I'm still waiting for it too.

My favorite is the 22 hr one day recipes. But I'll cook whatever they send my way, on whatever appliance they want. But I'd like it to make sense ... beef chow main and smores should never be baked in an oven.

mushroom79
11-19-11, 07:42 AM
Lemon lime soda is 2 days. I'm still waiting for it too.

My favorite is the 22 hr one day recipes. But I'll cook whatever they send my way, on whatever appliance they want. But I'd like it to make sense ... beef chow main and smores should never be baked in an oven.

yes pls, one day recipes in drink and grill pls! plus the 6h ones. By the way, the worn "Chow" in beef chow mein means "fried". haha. How in the world do you fried something in an oven!? I was really amused when I first saw it in oven!

nmishii
11-19-11, 08:24 AM
yes pls, one day recipes in drink and grill pls! plus the 6h ones. By the way, the worn "Chow" in beef chow mein means "fried". haha. How in the world do you fried something in an oven!? I was really amused when I first saw it in oven!

I was amused also. Then I did an internet search for a chow mein recipe in the oven. I found one that used hamburger, cream of mushroom soup, and rice. Its topped with chow mein noodles. That's something for the Food Fight game.