PDA

View Full Version : starting over?

imnotbernard959
11-18-11, 01:49 PM
i want to start over on bakery story, but the only way i know how is to transfer the account to another device (my sister doesnt play). my problem with that is that transferring devices will also delete my rs account, so how can i do this without deleting my restaurant too?

kooky panda
11-18-11, 01:55 PM
i want to start over on bakery story, but the only way i know how is to transfer the account to another device (my sister doesnt play). my problem with that is that transferring devices will also delete my rs account, so how can i do this without deleting my restaurant too?
You would have to have both games on the same device. If you transfer the bakery, then your Restaurant will transfer also. (transfer is done by storm ID)

imnotbernard959
11-18-11, 03:31 PM
but is there a way to just start over?

kooky panda
11-18-11, 03:49 PM
No, there is not an option of starting over. The games are saved by your storm ID on team lavas servers. When you download your first team lava game and set
a storm ID, that storm Id is set on that device and all games downloaded later will automatically take that storm ID.
That is why when you transfer one game all the games with storm ID will transfer over to new device.

Is there a reason you want to start over??

imnotbernard959
11-18-11, 05:25 PM
i played bs for a week before switching to rs. now i want to give it another try but i spent all my gems on things that ive since learned not to (expansions, tasks, and tacky furniture)

DaojinWildfire
11-20-11, 06:17 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to reset a game at this time.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

dd1313
11-20-11, 06:22 PM
Mybbe email teamlava

dd1313
11-20-11, 06:23 PM
Sorry, maybe email teamlava

gwendolyn2011
01-06-12, 08:46 AM
I wanna start over on rs too..
I've made stupid mistakes now i know how to play i emailt teamlava so i hope they will reset:(

bobbyrae
01-06-12, 08:53 AM
Lol...ahh my dears. Everybody made the same mistakes when we first started playing. Not to worry. Work at mastering the recipes, earn back your gems, save up our coins, and it all works out in the end. :)

barleycoon
01-06-12, 09:15 AM
I wanna start over on rs too..
I've made stupid mistakes now i know how to play i emailt teamlava so i hope they will reset:(

Don't worry, it's hard when learning a new game and many of us make mistakes. Just by logging into your game everyday will earn coins and visiting nbrs also. By making quick food that will earn you coins quite quickly, by ranking on food etc level 2 and 4 will earn gems, badges and collectables will earn gems too. Very soon, you'll find your able to decorate however you wish. I hope you start to enjoy playing RS again.

barleycoon
01-06-12, 09:16 AM
Sorry, forgot to say we can't currently restart a game.

VictoriaFrost
01-18-12, 02:48 PM
It is unacceptable that a player is unable to restart a game. The correct question is "why can't a customer restart;" NOT "why does a customer want to restart." If Team Lava doesn't fix this flaw shortly, this failure in customer service should be reflected in low review ratings by players. Team Lava: "Why can't a customer restart/reset their games at will?"

Rachael98
01-18-12, 02:50 PM
It is unacceptable that a player is unable to restart a game. The correct question is "why can't a customer restart;" NOT "why does a customer want to restart." If Team Lava doesn't fix this flaw shortly, this failure in customer service should be reflected in low review ratings by players. Team Lava: "Why can't a customer restart/reset their games at will?"

Quite simply because that is not currently a feature in their games.

And it's been like that for a long time without making too much impact. Having a reset feature would probably be more trouble than it's worth.