PDA

View Full Version : Do they fix the Problem? And how do they fix it?

Limaxa
11-18-11, 10:46 AM
Hello.. I've got the same problem like many here.. Losing coins... So many coins.. In nearly every Story Game.. Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Nightclub.. I'm also losing fun of playing.. I read a thread where someone suggested to contact the support.. But i don't Know how they could fix it? I mean it happens if there are Pop ups or if my wifi is Away, or just at the Moment when you log in your Game and your coins Count up.. But they don't do.. I can't believe that this can Be fixed in all of my games, what are your experiences about that? Can it Be fixed? Is there a proper solution for this Problem?

barleycoon
11-18-11, 11:02 AM
Hello.. I've got the same problem like many here.. Losing coins... So many coins.. In nearly every Story Game.. Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Nightclub.. I'm also losing fun of playing.. I read a thread where someone suggested to contact the support.. But i don't Know how they could fix it? I mean it happens if there are Pop ups or if my wifi is Away, or just at the Moment when you log in your Game and your coins Count up.. But they don't do.. I can't believe that this can Be fixed in all of my games, what are your experiences about that? Can it Be fixed? Is there a proper solution for this Problem?
Which device do you use? Have you tried restarting your device? Also if using an Idevice syncing may help too.

kooky panda
11-18-11, 11:16 AM
I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=172644&viewfull=1#post172644