PDA

View Full Version : Cool tip!

Superperforator
05-21-10, 02:30 PM
I just discovered that you dont have to wait for your land pronged or your crops planted, because if you selected the fields you simply have to go to "social", then visit someone and go directly home. Then all your things are done already and you save some minutes, if youre planting fruits like straw- or raspberries. Just try it out!

Unregistered
05-21-10, 04:27 PM
Could someone please tell us how they add the little water drops and other clip art to comments and their names?

Thanks in advance. :)

sinning
05-21-10, 04:40 PM
Could someone please tell us how they add the little water drops and other clip art to comments and their names?

Thanks in advance. :)

It's an emoji app that you can find in the app store. Just search emoji, I believe there are instructions of what to do in the app.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 04:58 AM
You can also just lock and unlock your iPod/iPhone!

Unregistered
05-24-10, 07:12 AM
I also found that, if you have things in que....and you get a notification, like a txt message...pressing the "close" button will also automatically get the queing taken care off

DK

gimptard
01-16-17, 02:02 AM
On iOS I pull down from the top of the screen as if opening Notifications, but swipe it back up before it has opened. This also plants/ harvests/ plows everything instantly, and you are left with your in game achievement notifications (if any)