PDA

View Full Version : City Cash Idea

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:25 PM
First off, I would like to thank Teamlava for adding new contracts! Thank You Thank You Thank You :)

I know before the new contracts came out a lot of ideas where being suggested. One being that after we master a contract that we can start again to re-master it to get 1 more city cash at level two. Which I though was a good idea, but since playing the game and the leveling up might not work the second time around. Another idea was to give city cash at different levels of the game as a reward or when a player reaches say 100k, 500k, 1 million and so on.

But to be far to all the players, coming up with a new aspect of the game seems more appropriate. My idea is to have buildings that like the factories, generate coins that we can level up for city cash. Like collect from them every 10, 20, 30 times(or whatever limit you want) and get 1 city cash. It would be great if we could get city cash at more then one level, like at level 2 & 4. Some good suggestions for those buildings would be a zoo, amusement park, museums, sports arena, concert halls. Something that could be seasonal like a spring,summer, autumn, winter festivals would be nice too.

Please Teamlava think about some of these suggestions, it would make this game even better, especially for the players that have reached the higher levels in the game.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:32 PM
First off, I would like to thank Teamlava for adding new contracts! Thank You Thank You Thank You :)

I know before the new contracts came out a lot of ideas where being suggested. One being that after we master a contract that we can start again to re-master it to get 1 more city cash at level two. Which I though was a good idea, but since playing the game and the leveling up might not work the second time around. Another idea was to give city cash at different levels of the game as a reward or when a player reaches say 100k, 500k, 1 million and so on.

But to be far to all the players, coming up with a new aspect of the game seems more appropriate. My idea is to have buildings that like the factories, generate coins that we can level up for city cash. Like collect from them every 10, 20, 30 times(or whatever limit you want) and get 1 city cash. It would be great if we could get city cash at more then one level, like at level 2 & 4. Some good suggestions for those buildings would be a zoo, amusement park, museums, sports arena, concert halls. Something that could be seasonal like a spring,summer, autumn, winter festivals would be nice too.

Please Teamlava think about some of these suggestions, it would make this game even better, especially for the players that have reached the higher levels in the game.

TeamLava can do two things to earn more money

1. Lower City Cash price, do the math, sell 100 24 City Cash units, that's 500$, now maybe two dollars the city cash, you'd earn double.
2. Put a way IN-GAME to get City Cash

Unregistered
10-23-10, 12:51 AM
first off, i would like to thank teamlava for adding new contracts! Thank you thank you thank you :)

i know before the new contracts came out a lot of ideas where being suggested. One being that after we master a contract that we can start again to re-master it to get 1 more city cash at level two. Which i though was a good idea, but since playing the game and the leveling up might not work the second time around. Another idea was to give city cash at different levels of the game as a reward or when a player reaches say 100k, 500k, 1 million and so on.

Please teamlava think about some of these suggestions, it would make this game even better, especially for the players that have reached the higher levels in the game.

hands and feet up to support this suggestion!!!!

Unregistered
10-23-10, 09:57 AM
Easy way... 250000 coins $1, 500000 coins $3 1000000 coins $7
Or something like that... Something fair... Since it is $10 for 40000 coins, I think an
Extreme like this would be fair...
Darrenpmcc@gmail.com

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:32 PM
All great ideas and I push for it also but just a reminder. This game is on top 25 free apps and was in the top 5 for Top grossing. That means they are making alot and don't care about the city cash dilemma. People are paying so why would they mess with it.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 08:48 PM
Easy way... 250000 coins $1, 500000 coins $3 1000000 coins $7
Or something like that... Something fair... Since it is $10 for 40000 coins, I think an
Extreme like this would be fair...
Darrenpmcc@gmail.com

Why don't we just have a 1$ purchase for every item in the game? we will all just have 100000 Empire State Buildings
row by row. That would be the best game EVER!
[ I sense sarcasm.]