PDA

View Full Version : Bring the Aquarius Fountain & 40% Gem Sales back!!!

sheratonbar
11-17-11, 11:40 AM
Well first Aquarius Fountain should be back on FS if teamlava put it inside of a box be sure that many of us will be so happy ^^

And Second i'm sure that adding the 40% sales back will make happy both sides, us for having cheap gems and TL cus more people will buy them. ^^

And!!! If TL make this two things at the same time wooo Happy users, Happy TeamLava :D

barleycoon
11-17-11, 12:49 PM
I'm sure everybody loves the 40% off sales and it would be nice to see the Aquarius fountain for resale again.
I'm not sure about in a box though as it would be really hard maybe to get this as the prize.

Fly_Ty
11-17-11, 05:27 PM
I'm sure everybody loves the 40% off sales and it would be nice to see the Aquarius fountain for resale again.
I'm not sure about in a box though as it would be really hard maybe to get this as the prize.Yes! Bring the fountain back as free with gem purchase or limited time offer in the design tab.

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 11:28 AM
Need a 40% off sooonnnn:):):)

iris2005
11-19-11, 01:45 PM
Yep 40% off... black Friday is coming up on Nov 25.... and bring aquarius fountain back....please TLava.....hehe

143Blue
11-19-11, 01:48 PM
40% off!40% off!!!! lol i really want gems..... so bad!!! i told my dad tht its rare so he will buy it on sale yay!!! lol good thinking TL

farmer1600
11-19-11, 02:08 PM
Sorry - I said it before in the other thread but I still feel pretty strongly about not bringing the Aquarius fountain back - The cost for that item was $19.99! for many people (some offers were different prices) - For Team Lava to bring it back and put it in the store allowing people to either buy gems through a sales promotion or earn gems to get the fountain would be extremely unfair to those who purchased the fountain or any of the 'limited time only' special items at 'full price' for $19.99 (or other prices where applicable).

I'm all for a DIFFERENT fountain or different items being made available but not an item that was advertised for the price it was and specified being available for a limited time only.

No incentive to rush and purchase any of the new 'limited time only' special items because we would all know that meant nothing as they could be brought back again.

ilovecooper14
11-19-11, 02:12 PM
Sorry - I said it before in the other thread but I still feel pretty strongly about not bringing the Aquarius fountain back - The cost for that item was $19.99! for many people (some offers were different prices) - For Team Lava to bring it back and put it in the store allowing people to either buy gems through a sales promotion or earn gems to get the fountain would be extremely unfair to those who purchased the fountain or any of the 'limited time only' special items at 'full price' for $19.99 (or other prices where applicable).

I'm all for a DIFFERENT fountain or different items being made available but not an item that was advertised for the price it was and specified being available for a limited time only.

No incentive to rush and purchase any of the new 'limited time only' special items because we would all know that meant nothing as they could be brought back again.
I agree but disagree. I've gotten some offers and haven't gotten others. It's not fair if we weren't offered the fountain in the first place. So now we are getting what we were supposed to get before:)

manger63
11-19-11, 02:12 PM
Sorry - I said it before in the other thread but I still feel pretty strongly about not bringing the Aquarius fountain back - The cost for that item was $19.99! for many people (some offers were different prices) - For Team Lava to bring it back and put it in the store allowing people to either buy gems through a sales promotion or earn gems to get the fountain would be extremely unfair to those who purchased the fountain or any of the 'limited time only' special items at 'full price' for $19.99 (or other prices where applicable). I agree some people forget that gems cost real money! The fountain like farmer1600 said is 20$. Also I think it's nice to have new items.

No incentive to rush and purchase any of the new 'limited time only' special items because we would all know that meant nothing as they could be brought back again. I agree. So items cost lots of $$$$$$. Also I like new items.

sourlicorice2
11-19-11, 08:30 PM
I agree but disagree. I've gotten some offers and haven't gotten others. It's not fair if we weren't offered the fountain in the first place. So now we are getting what we were supposed to get before:)

I've got the fountain and wouldn't mind if TL brought it back in as the same offer as before (19.99). Only cause if others were able to get it cheaper than I got it I wouldn't be a happy camper and no 40% sale at the same time if they brought it out again as it would still be cheaper to get than what I had to pay for it. I don't care if every body had one and I wasn't the only one.

iris2005
11-20-11, 06:42 PM
Yep i like aquarius fountain:):)